• AVPics Soldier W8NMR1
    • aphperspective Fish Face M8PGJ3
    • TeeCee Furry Face G17X5H
    • LawrensonPhoto Jack in the Green T7BTA6
    • Regis Ice Cream Face AGJ29R
    • Abiyoyo Indian Face T4WHNA
    • Jill Morgan Bald Eagle DWJ3NM
    • Ognyan Yusifov Gloeing Eyes G3AARC

Thanks to everyone who entered - there was a great range of interpretations of the theme. Here then are the eight that struck me the most.

Organised by the Essex Historic Military Vehicle Association, the event is a full weekend of military displays and re-enactments involving hundreds of military vehicles and enthusiasts. Battle re-enactments are carried out during the day. 3 Commando re-enactor carrying out bayonet practice - Stock Image

AVPics Soldier

Fresh fish on ice landed that day on sale in the food market, west cork, ireland. - Stock Image

aphperspective Fish Face

A baby Lar Gibbon wrapped in a fake fur to keep him warm. - Stock Image

TeeCee Furry Face

Hastings, East Sussex, UK. 06th May, 2019. The Jack in the Green Festival is an annual event that takes place in various parts of the seaside resort of Hastings in East Sussex, It's a four day event and attracts thousands every year. A truly amazing atmosphere catering to families and people of all ages with dancing, music and events dotted around the town. Today bank holiday Monday is the culmination of the event. The Festival celebrates the coming of summer. Credit: Paul Lawrenson 2019, Photo Credit: Paul Lawrenson/Alamy Live News - Stock Image

LawrensonPhoto Jack in the Green

6 Months old little girl after the ice cream - Stock Image

Regis Ice Cream Face

Portrait of a rajasthani beard man, with coloured turban,  in Sabzi Mandi,vegetable market, Bundi Market, Bundi,  Rajasthan state, India. - Stock Image
Abiyoyo Indian Gentleman 

32 year old male Bald Eagle at the Toronto Zoo - Stock Image
Jill Morgan Bald Eagle

Close-up portrait of black cat with glowing eyes - Stock Image
Ognyan Yosifov Glowing Eyes

Edited by Colin Woods
  • Love 3

Is there a deadline for voting? Thanks for making the images clickable so we can get to the preview page and enlarge them. Those fish are very crazy and scary when they are big.

Paulette

3 hours ago, The Blinking Eye said:

I would have included the shot with the girl on the cell phone with the tied up hairdo.

There were so many great shots. The final eight might be different if I chose them again. I usually find that getting the best 12 is easy, then eliminating four of them is really hard. 

• Love 2

10 hours ago, Colin Woods said:

There were so many great shots. The final eight might be different if I chose them again. I usually find that getting the best 12 is easy, then eliminating four of them is really hard. 

Oh, yes. I appreciate that you got it down to 8. I have found the last two to be almost impossible. I've just had to just go with making it a variety of types and said a sad good-bye to some terrific pics.

Paulette