PLEASE

PLEASE

PLEASE

GET

RID

OF

CAPTCHA

NOW

Every time I log in it is slower, less accurate (it CANNOT recognise a traffic light, or a bicycle - I can) and even more infuriating, and after you click a fire hydrant you have to wait five seconds for another fire hydrant to appear and when you click that fire hydrant you have to wait five seconds for another fire hydrant to appear and when you click that fire hydrant you have to wait five seconds for another fire hydrant to appear and when you click that fire hydrant you have to wait five seconds for another fire hydrant to appear and when you click that fire hydrant you have to wait five seconds for another fire hydrant to appear......

Edited by Phil Robinson
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

It's been a nightmare recently with multiple captcha screens its the same on another stock site (FT)

• Upvote 2

I use it to check my core competences. As long as I can recognise a fire hydrant, I feel that I have forestalled senility for another day...

• Like 1

Ah - finally. Now, when I try to log in and get a Captcha grid, I change plans and do something else. If you don't hear from me for a week or so, that will be why.

Got straight in this time.

If it is so important, why isn't it always there?

If you can sometimes get in without it, what's the point of it?

• Upvote 1

On 1/13/2019 at 10:44, John Morrison said:

I use it to check my core competences. As long as I can recognise a fire hydrant, I feel that I have forestalled senility for another day...

The trouble is, even if YOU can recognise a fire hydrant or a traffic light, it doesn't mean IT can.

• Upvote 1

please get rid, 9 x times to get in tonight ! 

• Upvote 2

Ditto all of above. If you can't make it work properly — and the use of enough screens to get your contributors seriously pissed off proves that you can't — then please dispense with it.

• Upvote 2

I still have it.

Paulette

2 hours ago, NYCat said:

I still have it.

Paulette

Me too. What do we still have?

Allan