Hoorah!! got 1000+ pictures on sale at last.............and promotion; now three stars for QC!! Does that happen 'cos I've passed the thousand mark?

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, Dave Richards said:

now three stars for QC!! Does that happen 'cos I've passed the thousand mark?

Congratulations on reaching the 1000 milestone. The hardest I think. The next 1000 should come easier.

You get 3 stars for QC if you persistently pass QC without fails.

Allan

5 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

You get 3 stars for QC if you persistently pass QC without fails.

.....eventually. But it doesn't seem to make any difference. That's my version and I'm sticking to it, and if anyone tries to take my third star off me I'll bite their ankles.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

.....eventually. But it doesn't seem to make any difference. That's my version and I'm sticking to it, and if anyone tries to take my third star off me I'll bite their ankles.

It is strange Mark. I am still a one star with no fails for some time yet my submissions go through QC quickly.

Allan

2 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

It is strange Mark. I am still a one star with no fails for some time yet my submissions go through QC quickly.

Allan

Have a couple of mine pro tem.

★ ★

2 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

Allan

Think it depends on how often you submit. I tend to upload often (every week) in small batches, and I was promoted quite quickly from a two-star to a three-star general after my last tumble from grace a couple of years ago.

Congratulations! I have 929 photos .. so hoping to reach that goal before end of 2018 .. but I am slow to process and upload ...

Took me a little over 1 year to upload my first 1,000 photos, looking forward to 2,000 images by years end.

I have had 3 stars way before I hit the 1,000 image mark.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, phomme said:

Took me a little over 1 year to upload my first 1,000 photos, looking forward to 2,000 images by years end.

I have had 3 stars way before I hit the 1,000 image mark.

By the sounds of it, the QC star system is in the same category as "discoverability" -- i.e. both of them don't mean a heck of a lot in practical terms.

Edited by John Mitchell

I believe is you upload regularly, (myself I add new images to my collection several times a week) you get a 3 star rating, less often, less stars.