Having to sign into forum every time?

I wonder if others are having this issue - I check the forum several times a day and in the past I only had to sign in again if I'd re-booted my computer. Now I have to sign in every time I go to the forum. Did something change, or could it be something on my end?

3 minutes ago, Gina Kelly said:

I wonder if others are having this issue - I check the forum several times a day and in the past I only had to sign in again if I'd re-booted my computer. Now I have to sign in every time I go to the forum. Did something change, or could it be something on my end?

I get that too, along with having to click the squares which have a bloody road sign in them!!! :angry:

No captchas for me but I have had to sign in twice before I can get in, signed in properly.  A couple of weeks ago there was a problem with CTR & zooms I think, then yesterday again and this issue, I'm wondering along with @Betty LaRue if something noxious entered the system somewhere.  Hope not.

For the last couple of days I've not even been able to reach the forum, with the following error:

ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

Request blocked. 
Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)

A search of the error message would indicate that the forum had reached a limit of visitors, though why it picked on me to bar I'm not sure. I've done nothing at my end to finally get back in.

Archived