6 am my time is noon London time. As a result, updates have usually happened when I check around 8 am, which is 2 pm London time.

The past two days I failed to notice whether my page had been updated when I logged in. I just made that assumption since it has always been so.

I had no new zooms.

I checked in the evening yesterday, and had a few new zooms.

Same thing today. Nothing early on, but at 5 pm (11pm London time), I had 6 new zooms.

Anyone else noticing that?

Betty

I think there could be issues regarding getting the dashboard to work with AIM. Mine hasn't updated yet today, and still displayed incorrect information after yesterday's update. Delays could also be due to the large number of people working on their legacy images at the moment.

My dashboard still says "last updated January 25"

...mine too!

...and mine.

Perhaps Alamy have stopped updating dashboard as they are rolling out a new one. :D

Allan

Last updated 25th here to.....

Would imagine team very busy fixing new stuff and am sure on the last day of the month

about to upload dozens of sales for me

(Very quiet month so far )

I know my update date is stuck on 25, and my zooms are stuck. Usually there's some changes up or down every few days there.

When everything is working again, I hope to see 20 new zooms. 30 new sales of $100+ and find my CTR has shot through the roof.

I always did have my head stuck in the clouds. ;)

Wasn't there another thread on this?

Seems that the system is not fully updated...

Last friday for me:

- old dashboard

- stuck on the 25

- sales updated

- no new IM

- measures where updated

Now:

- new dashnoard, since this morning

- still stuck on the 25th

- no new sales, probably true ...

- new IM ;-)

- measures updated again...

Now:

- new dashnoard, since this morning

- still stuck on the 25th

- no new sales, probably true ...

- new IM ;-)

- measures updated again...

You can check your sales by either clicking on View Your Sales on the dashboard, or creating a downloadable report.

My Balance Cleared has  doubled since the Jan 25th update and I've had 5 more sales.

While the Dashboard isn't necessary to monitor sales and payments it would be nice to see an updated accounting there.

Archived