Uploads stalling? 2nd night in a row

Anyone else having issues? Seems to have been around 8pm both nights (last night and as I type). Connection is fine, happily able to browse elsewhere, just keeps retrying. Had to give up on it last night and try again earlier and they went through fine...

Just wondering if there are any known issues on this.

*edit to add* - after 5 attempts the attempted upload goes red and says "Upload failed. Cannot connect to Alamy. Speedtest at same time is showing a healthy 68meg down and 17 up.

Ta

I uploaded one photo via the Reportage route around 6 hours ago and after over an hour it didn't show up so I uploaded it again with one more photo. 5 hours later all three have shown up as one batch still "processing" - hope it will complete by tomorrow so I can finalize the keywords etc.  I don't get fails via the Reportage route - they just sometimes don't show up for hours, which is what happened tonight. 

I think there is aglitch. Sent up via uploader yesterday - 2 have made the trip and appear as awaiting QC. Others disappeared into ether...

So sent again this morning via ftp. 3 hours later still not showing in QC list.

I have uploaded a batch this morning. 

It stalled slightly at times but went through fine and showed up immediately.

It is now in awaiting QC. 

(I used the web upload) 

Three Live News uploads on Saturday and a Reportage upload last night. No problems.

I did notice they took some time to appear in the news feed and Manage Images.

A friend of mine here in New York, who uses Verizon, mentioned he was getting dial-up speeds about a week ago, although my speeds were normal, via Time Warner Cable.

He did a Traceroute and there seemed to be some issues with a router in the UK.

fD

I also had this problem, at this time, from my desktop, but they uploaded from a laptop in the next room. I have no explanation and it may just have been a fluke or a gremlin on the line

Archived