upload problems

I'm still having problems. Uploaded last night between about 6 - 7 pm. First few batches sailed through but the next batch didn't appear! Left it overnight but still not showing, so uploaded again this morning but again no show!

Lynne

• 2 weeks later...

Hi and good morning to all you knowledgeable people

Anybody else getting problems uploading this morning, FF and Adobe flash updated yesterday and now I cannot get past 1% when trying to upload and even when I try FTP (Cyberduck) that cannot connect with Alamy's server also.

Regards

Mal

Morning.....I'm experiencing difficulties too uploading to the news feed.

Perhaps it's the hangover after the rugby last night?  :wacko:

Thanks OFarrell perhaps it is connected with the server then.

(By the way wasn't that the game where England lost (Oh Dear)  :) )

Mal

Seems they are on the case.. Just had this from Alamy News, My query was "Upload problem?"

"Hi Richard,

Yes there is, our IT team are on to it as we  speak.

Thanks,

Bradley,

Alamy News Team.

Seems they are on the case.. Just had this from Alamy News, My query was "Upload problem?"

"Hi Richard,

Yes there is, our IT team are on to it as we  speak.

Thanks,

Bradley,

Alamy News Team.

Thanks ManWay much appreciated

Mal

Just had this:

"Hi Richard,

We have been told  that it may be resolved within the next half hour. If you cannot upload then neither can we from this side. I would recommend you try again shortly.

Thanks,

Bradley,

Alamy News Team."

So that's an Alamy News problem, and it is being solved.

I just had a problem trying to upload 18 images to Alamy Stock, something I've never seen before: normally the images turn yellow as and after they are uploading in the upload box, but 30 mins ago the unloading images turned red and there was a cryptic warning on one (cryptic as in I don't remember what it said). I stopped and cancel the uploading and removed the image with the message.

Perhaps Sunday is not the best day for uploading, what with the recent changes in the overall system and just a skeleton crew on hand. I'll wait until tomorrow to give it another go. I looked at the image with the message at 100% in PS and found nothing amiss.  

Good luck all.

Edo

Obviously there's something strange going on in the servers. Probably some of those little tiny people who invade from time to time, 1/10th the size of a Mexican Chihuahua and up to no good. Hang-ups I don 't fret about. I have temp hang-ups in all and every part of my life. Would you like to talk about my storage system? I mean where I hang my clothes.  But the upload images turning red? That's an outer-space thing.  I'm counting on Alamy security to deal with that. 

:unsure:

Archived