QC back to normal?

Uploaded 11th Jan, passed QC 13th Jan. That's 2014 by the way. So yes I would say QC is back to normal. With a vengeance according to another thread.

Allan

Normally I have a quick turnaround but I've had batches loaded since the 7th waiting on QC. They are all with my new RX100 which is making me think they have failed.

No point in doing any more now until I find out for definite.

Normally I have a quick turnaround but I've had batches loaded since the 7th waiting on QC. They are all with my new RX100 which is making me think they have failed.

Hang in there, Alex.  I've had 3 batches approved this week, most taken with the RX100.  I have found out while this camera can take excellent images, I do need to inspect them carefully because I shoot with auto ISO. Looking at 100%, a few are too noisy to be accepted.  I do save some of those with the excellent noise reduction in Lightroom, but not all of them. Usually my rejects for noise involve people. Last batch prepped but not yet on sale.

Hang in there, Alex.  I've had 3 batches approved this week, most taken with the RX100.  I have found out while this camera can take excellent images, I do need to inspect them carefully because I shoot with auto ISO. Looking at 100%, a few are too noisy to be accepted.  I do save some of those with the excellent noise reduction in Lightroom, but not all of them. Usually my rejects for noise involve people. Last batch prepped but not yet on sale.

Thanks Betty, I'm sure they were ok and so I uploaded them. A few taken at night but on Manual so I could set the ISO, speed, etc and was happy there is very little noise.

Just a bit nervous of it being my first group with the new RX100.

Date received     images Errors  Passed QC date                   Status 

16 January 2014 74       0         74               17 January 2014 Passed QC 

14 January 2014 33       0         33               17 January 2014 Passed QC

Archived