Images licenced June 2024

Usage: Personal use, Image use: Personal use Duration:In perpetuity Country:Worldwide Additional Details: Personal prints, cards and gifts, or reference for artists. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 20 June 2024
Duration: In perpetuity

Low $.  Little India, Singapore.

My cut buys about 1/3 of a packet of supermarket own-brand biscuits!   Can't afford McVities on what Alamy is paying 🙂

a-view-of-little-india-from-above-singap

• Love 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, jgr said:

Usage: Personal use, Image use: Personal use Duration:In perpetuity Country:Worldwide Additional Details: Personal prints, cards and gifts, or reference for artists. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.

So personal use licences do still exist. I used to get a very welcome monthly accumulated total value from personal uses which has dried up, and we figured on another thread that they may no longer be available as a purchase option.

Usage: Editorial, Single editorial use; print, digital, electronic. Any size. Up to 500,000 print run, worldwide distribution. Product may be printed in multiple versions and formats. All versions and formats. Excludes cover placement.

Media: All media

Print run: up to 500,000

Placement: Inside and online

Image Size: Any size

Start: 20 June 2024

End: 20 June 2034

Mid $$. Direct sale.

Scuba diver with grey triggerfish (Balistes capriscus) in Mar de las Calmas Marine Reserve (El Hierro, Canary Islands, Atlantic Sea, Spain)

2C3MY9N.jpg

• Love 4
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Avpics said:

So personal use licences do still exist. I used to get a very welcome monthly accumulated total value from personal uses which has dried up, and we figured on another thread that they may no longer be available as a purchase option.

PU licenses would be available for customers with an existing Alamy account. They see the "old" download options, which include Personal Use, etc. rather than the "Standard" and "Advanced" licensing options. All very confusing (to me anyway). 🤔

52 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

PU licenses would be available for customers with an existing Alamy account. They see the "old" download options, which include Personal Use, etc. rather than the "Standard" and "Advanced" licensing options. All very confusing (to me anyway). 🤔

Damn, so therefore not available to genuine personal users which would explain the loss of what was a sizeable chunk of monthly licences for me.

1 hour ago, Avpics said:

Damn, so therefore not available to genuine personal users which would explain the loss of what was a sizeable chunk of monthly licences for me.

Yes, that seems to be the case. I would think that those looking for PU licenses are mainly first time "e-commerce" customers who don't have an account. Hence the decline...

A rare Saturday sale. "Enhanced" license in perpetuity for mid $$. Marblehead Lighthouse on Lake Erie in Ohio. Late fall near sunset. 

ohio-travel-beautiful-romantic-sunset-ma

• Like 3

Media: Book, print and/or e-book. Single Use ñ includes multiple formats of the same title across any platform, includes abridge and compendium versions with less than a 20% change in content.

Closer to mid $$.

mural-ad-of-jyoty-singh-wearing-dr-marte

10.2.2023, London, England.

• Like 1

A couple of Editorial website licenses in today (both Guardian online), mid $

Large white butterfly

large-white-butterfly-pieris-brassicae-a

Moving in day at Surrey University in Guildford

moving-in-day-at-the-university-of-surre

This one sold twice in the last few days, for high $ and low $$, Website, app and social media.

ascot-2024-sign-with-the-royal-crown-log

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Two people talk in front of artwork on an outside wall of Affleck's Palace, an independent market of small stalls and shops, central Manchester, UK. $. I note the date (03 May 2024) - this appeared on my sales history today. I like this one so am glad someone is using it. 

Country: Worldwide Usage: Editorial Media: Editorial website Industry sector: Media, design & publishing Image Size: Any size Start: 03 May 2024 One use in a single editorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Country: United Kingdom. 

2WY7K6M.jpg

• Like 3

Couple of high $$ sales, very welcome.

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only
Industry sector: Education
Duration: Unlimited

2C124RH.jpg

2C124R7.jpg

• Love 1