Images licenced June 2024

Usage: Standard, Standard License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, and print runs up to 100,000. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage.
Start: 13 June 2024
Duration: In perpetuity

Mid $$

Underwater view of a seamount covered with leafy flat-blade brown alga (Stypopodium zonale) (La Palma, Canary Islands, Atlantic sea, Spain)

underwater-view-of-a-seamount-covered-wi

• Love 6

Usage: Magazine, Editorial print and digital use. Repeat use.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 11 June 2024
End: 11 June 2026

Lower $$

nearly empty vodka bottle in a filthy flat left by vacating tenants

nearly-empty-vodka-bottle-in-a-filthy-flat-left-by-vacating-tenants-EJP0WB.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Editorial, Editorial Magazine - print, digital and electronic Inside or Cover up to 2 page spread up to 10,000 Inside, Worldwide Digital and Digital In context Online rights included in perpetuity. Price Per Image: Low $$.

https://airmail.news/arts-intel/highlights/tish-weinstocks-guide-to-vintage-shopping-in-london

lovers-lane-vintage-designer-shop-at-77-

13.2.2023, London, England.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Free Palestine protest, Manchester, UK, 8th June, 2024. 'Kier and Rishi not worthy of my vote'  placard. Editorial, Standard Editorial Licence Media: Website, app and social media. $

2XAR0B7.jpg

Over mid $

Usage: Editorial, Standard editorial licence for use on Love Inc branded websites
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 18 June 2024
Duration: Unlimited

J6RDBG.jpg

Edited by Betty LaRue
  • Love 1

x2 licenses of same image, totalling near mid $$

Taken on my flight back from Cook Islands

W6W0GN.jpg

Mid $$ to the US

DYARY4.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 2

A double surprise: 

. Usage: sector: Health, medical and pharmaceutical

. To the USA for....... $4.50...

PT8W00.jpg

• Love 2

Avro Arrow jet fighter, 2/3 sized replica being built at the Avro Museum in Springbank near Calgary, Alberta

Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic 

avro-arrow-jet-fighter-23-sized-replica-being-built-at-the-avro-museum-in-springbank-near-calgary-alberta-lear-jet-is-being-used-for-donor-parts-2B5N561.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Usage: Corporate client. Editorial website use, Any size. Excludes advertising. Repeat use within the terms of the license.
Industry sector: Health, Medical and Pharmaceutical
Start: 19 June 2024
End: 19 June 3024

Mid $ for each of them which just about pays for the cost of the MRT to the airport and back.  Usage is for 1000 years!  After having an image rejected yesterday (because the QC guy seems to think that the ENTIRE image needs to be in focus) coupled with the ultra low fees for our efforts, is rapidly leading me towards the exit door.  It's just as well that I enjoy doing this or I'd have left years go.

thai-airasia-airbus-a320-200-on-a-sunny-

malaysia-airlines-boeing-737-800-on-a-su

• Love 2

1 hour ago, jgr said:

Usage: Corporate client. Editorial website use, Any size. Excludes advertising. Repeat use within the terms of the license.
Industry sector: Health, Medical and Pharmaceutical
Start: 19 June 2024
End: 19 June 3024

Mid $ for each of them which just about pays for the cost of the MRT to the airport and back.  Usage is for 1000 years!  After having an image rejected yesterday (because the QC guy seems to think that the ENTIRE image needs to be in focus) coupled with the ultra low fees for our efforts, is rapidly leading me towards the exit door.  It's just as well that I enjoy doing this or I'd have left years go.

thai-airasia-airbus-a320-200-on-a-sunny-

malaysia-airlines-boeing-737-800-on-a-su

Same client as mine.

I was really surprised to see such a low price to the USA.

Also a little strange to buy a collection of aircrafts for pharmaceutical purpose. Perhaps an air sickness pill? LOL.

• Love 1

On 10/06/2024 at 10:35, jgr said:

Usage:
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing

Mid $$.  Hanoi Train street.  I was down there for about 5 days running at "train times".  Got to know the street sellers very well!   Amazing food down there and of course excellent Vietnamese coffee too!

an-approaching-vietnamese-railway-train-

Great! Love it. Got everything.

• Love 1

Taken during the pandemic. What weird times those were. This downtown Vancouver street (Robson Street) is normally packed with window shoppers and tourists.

Standard license -- solid mid $$

vancouver-canada-10-april-2020-a-man-wal

• Love 1
  • Like 1