My sales for personal use have dried up completely, So far this year I have had no personal use sales at all, by this time last year I had 8 PU sales. Is it just one of those anomalies, or are other contributors finding a drastic drop in PU sales?. And if so, is there any obvious reason for the drop?.

Although PU sales are not a great part of my sales and the amounts are not great, they do nevertheless add up over the course of the year, even if the subjects are sometimes dubious for personal use (death certificates, skin cream, cat flea medicine etc)

As discussed in another thread, Personal and Presentation sales appear to have morphed into Standard Licenses. I have only one PU sale this month (full price $19.99) and a bunch of "standards" for various prices up to $19.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

Personal and Presentation sales appear to have morphed into Standard Licenses

If they really have done that then surely they should have A. Told us and B. Updated AIM because you can opt out of Personal Use but not Presentation sales so if they are now one and the same how does that work?.

1 hour ago, Harry Harrison said:

If they really have done that then surely they should have A. Told us and B. Updated AIM because you can opt out of Personal Use but not Presentation sales so if they are now one and the same how does that work?.

Not sure, but it does suggest that a lot of PU and Presentation sales might not have actually been PU and Presentation sales.

P.S. To be fair, though, anonymous e-commerce customers apparently now see only the Standard and Enhanced licensing options in search results -- i.e. it seems that the Personal and Presentation use options are gone except for clients with existing accounts.

Edited by John Mitchell