Have you found any Alamy photos June 2023?

39 minutes ago, Bryan said:

Times online 6th

Scotland

Sally Anderson  Two police officers patrolling Castle Street with Edinburgh Castle outcrop, 2KDTJAE

Many thanks Bryan.

• Like 1

06/06/2023, Guardian, p29, Cala d'Or on Mallorca, PCCP78, Mark Sandbach
06/06/2023, Guardian [Journal section], p8, keys on keyring, CNY8DT, Big Pants productions [Edited. Alamy credit only]

Edited by SShep
  • Like 5

Times online 7th

Business

Geoff Smith The Liquorist pub, part of the Stonegate pub company, , Portsmouth,  PATAFW

Louisa Svensson A person looks at The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) website  RG478H

Guy Bell London, UK. 8th Mar, 2023. The International Women's Day exhibition  2P7CY5E

Stuart Hatch SSE Foyers Pumped Hydro Station, Scotland 2J85E0P

Tayfun Salci London, England, UK. 4th June, 2023. .(CBI) Director General RAIN NEWTON-SMITH 2R5K3RH

Scotland

Sally Anderson The Hub, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK, 24 April 2023, Nicola Benedetti the Director of EIF  2PPFY37

Iain Masterton Edinburgh, Scotland, UK. 8th August 2022. The Banda Monumental de Mexico 2JN3XK1

scottishcreative Falls of Bruar, near Blair Atholl, Perthshire, Scotland, UK. 13 October 2020.  2D5DGEH

Pearl Bucknall Woman walking across Steall wire bridge over Water of Nevis river with Steall Falls beyond H2YNN4

Alexisaj Eas a' Chual Aluinn Britains highest waterfall 2CDACTW

Richard Newton  The Falls of Glomach n, loacated in Highland Scotland. - Image ID: KC84MN

Stephen Dorey The 150 ft (46m) Falls of Measach in the Corrieshalloch Gorge , Braemore, Highland, : BGG2YK

sst Edinburgh Scotland, UK 01 June 2023. Douglas Ross  2R569M6 ? crop

News

Jack Sullivan Bryanston School in Blandford, Dorset, Britain, BA1J4B

Graham Mulrooney American Crocodile (Crocodylus acutus), Costa Rica, 2BDYPNN

Science History Images  Alan Turing, English Mathematician  2F61HWM

Gavin Dronfield  River Irt draining Wast Water in the English Lake District  2FMMD8K

Linda Pitkin  Freshwater pearl mussels (Margaritifera margaritifera) on river bed, : EG61MF

Moviestore Collection THE QUEEN (2006) MICHAEL SHEEN, HELEN MCCRORY  BKPD40

Julian Claxton  two school boys sit n a primary school at assembly with teachers  DNHJP0

Julian Claxton  group of children sitting down in a school hall during a educational assembly at a small UK school FARH27

Register

Faye Golding-King  An overcrowded section of Polzeath beach on a chilly summer morning. GN6JN9

Edited by Bryan
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 7

07/06/2023, Guardian, p8, cottongrass at Disko Bay, K7A8NW, Realimage [credited to Pearl Bucknall/Alamy]
07/06/2023, Guardian, p21, marbled white butterfly, 2JF68M9, Gillian Pullinger
07/06/2023, Guardian [Journal section], p6, Beach Samba record by Astrud Gilberto, 2M806F8, Ralf Liebhold
07/06/2023, Guardian G2, p3, Wagon Wheels, 2FWTHM4, Malcolm Haines [No credit - poss not via Alamy]

• Thanks 1
  • Like 5

Hi if i see an image guardian April 2023 when am i likely to see it in my sales history - i thought guardian were one month behind.  My concern is that they bought it for one time use ("one use in a single editorial article") Jul 2022 and have just used it again.

Guardian online - Wednesday 7th June 2023
Daily Telegraph and Sunday Telegraph newspapers to be put up for sale

"Web giants face legal duty of care for children" Daily Telegraph newspaper front page headline in London England UK 31 January 2019
Contributor: Kathy deWitt / Alamy Stock Photo
Image ID: RJ29R0

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2023/jun/07/daily-telegraph-and-sunday-telegraph-newspapers-to-be-put-up-for-sale

• Like 4

5 hours ago, cpc photo said:

Hi if i see an image guardian April 2023 when am i likely to see it in my sales history - i thought guardian were one month behind.  My concern is that they bought it for one time use ("one use in a single editorial article") Jul 2022 and have just used it again.

I have noticed the same thing happening with the Guardian recently. They used to reliably appear in the sales report towards the end of the month following their use, but I had a Guardian use in March (print edition) and one in April (online), and neither have appeared as sales. All you can do is to report as an infringement if you can access the article.

On 06/06/2023 at 07:34, Bryan said:

Times online 6th

Scotland

Alan Wilson The Quad of Old College, part of the University of Edinburgh. : DD2FEN ? crop

Thanks Bryan 👍

Alan

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bryan said:

Times online 7th

Scotland

Sally Anderson The Hub, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK, 24 April 2023, Nicola Benedetti the Director of EIF  2PPFY37

Thanks again Bryan

• Like 1