Help to describe an image

Thanks! So, you think from such a point of view this is not a potentially sell image on Alamy?

You never know. It could easily illustrate an article about optical illusions, or the way we try to reconcile two conflicting pieces of information, or ???

A search of Alamy using the term "tilted view" brings up a lot of images, so how about something like "Tilted view of a typical steep San Francisco street with old apartment buildings and parked cars." You could then add terms such as "optical illusion," "slanted," oblique, "bay windows," etc. in the keywords. This might also be a good image for a print on demand website IMO.

Thanks a lot!!! ;)

A search of Alamy using the term "tilted view" brings up a lot of images, so how about something like "Tilted view of a typical steep San Francisco street with old apartment buildings and parked cars." You could then add terms such as "optical illusion," "bay windows," etc. in the keywords. This might also be a good image for a print on demand website IMO.

Thanks a lot!!! ;)

A search of Alamy using the term "tilted view" brings up a lot of images, so how about something like "Tilted view of a typical steep San Francisco street with old apartment buildings and parked cars." You could then add terms such as "optical illusion," "bay windows," etc. in the keywords. This might also be a good image for a print on demand website IMO.

No problem, a few other possible keywords that come to mind are "unexpected," "surprising," "perspective," diagonal," drunken," "leaning," and so on.

You should have taken two photos - roof horizontal and car park horizontal. Both would be saleable for different purposes / twists.

Find a lot of words covering "tilted" "diagonal" "skewed" view, point of view, etc. as also proposed by others.

Niels

PS I hope they don't have icy / slippery road / car park surfaces there   :)

Unfortunately I am far from a native speaker of English. But even in a foreign language I like to have a go at making puns / play on words. You native people will do so much better, I am quite sure you will enjoy improving these or add more. The best ones may even be worth using as search phrases.

When the car is (more) important to you.
It all depends on how you look at it.
Try my point of view.
Look at it my way.

I did it my way.
Need a spirit level / bubble?
Seeking/looking for highly qualified interior designers
skilled builders / DIY

"renovators delight" . . .

dd

Archived