Late payment again

Joe

Question

Has anyone received October payment yet?

I know it's only the 6th and payment can take up to 9 working days. Mine usually arrives around 10/11th here in Spain.
There was a problem ( Alamy's end ) with my September payment, which will be rolled over with October payment. 

Once I know pay run has started I will contact Alamy finance to see if payment has gone through.

15 minutes ago, Joe said:

I know it's only the 6th and payment can take up to 9 working days. Mine usually arrives around 10/11th here in Spain.
There was a problem ( Alamy's end ) with my September payment, which will be rolled over with October payment. 

Once I know pay run has started I will contact Alamy finance to see if payment has gone through.

So, today is October 6th!

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

Same here, 4th working day. Mine was 2 days late last month.

Not sure why payment to a Spanish account takes longer than payment to a UK account. Both involve currency conversion.

5 hours ago, Joe said:

To give "credit where credit is due" My payment in Oct was in my bank quickly, just like the good old days. 

Chuck

9 minutes ago, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

Mine was also in my bank account this morning (UK)

Carol

I'll keep my fingers crossed ( won't be holding my breath). Seems strange that the only month there is problem with my payment is the month Alamy has a "technical issue"

with monthly pay run (September). 

I had a cleared balance of over $50 on Sept 30th, my account said I would be paid in October. Then on the 4th, this changed to November. I emailed Alamy, it’s been passed to the financial dept and I still haven’t had a response. 

4 hours ago, ROC said:

I had a cleared balance of over $50 on Sept 30th, my account said I would be paid in October. Then on the 4th, this changed to November. I emailed Alamy, it’s been passed to the financial dept and I still haven’t had a response. 

Did the cleared balance only go over $50 on the 30th? I've had last-day clearances put it back a month.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

Did the cleared balance only go over $50 on the 30th? I've had last-day clearances put it back a month.

Yes it did, but that doesn’t seem right to me. 

23 hours ago, Joe said:

Is there a question in there somewhere, Ognyan?

I know it's stating the bleepin' obvious, but I'm guessing it's a statement, not a question, referring to your own acknowledgement that payment can up to 9 working days (as you mentioned). So, from the 1st of October (a Saturday), that's actually up to the 13th, this month.

Generally though, payment seems to have slowed down. My bank transfer, last month, took the full 9 days to hit my account, whereas in the past, I've got it within 2 days.

Edited by Steve Valentia

Anybody else having this problem, according to my account balance payment was initiated on 3rd October, "payment can take up to 9 working days". Still nothing.

I have sent an email to A asking why it takes 9 days to carry out an electronic bank transaction, I receive 3 pensions from UK and none ever take more than 3. With the commission cut asking contributors to stay loyal the least a halfway decent company could do is pay on time.!! 

Andy.

On 07/10/2022 at 14:50, Steve Valentia said:

I know it's stating the bleepin' obvious, but I'm guessing it's a statement, not a question, referring to your own acknowledgement that payment can up to 9 working days (as you mentioned). So, from the 1st of October (a Saturday), that's actually up to the 13th, this month.

Generally though, payment seems to have slowed down. My bank transfer, last month, took the full 9 days to hit my account, whereas in the past, I've got it within 2 days.

Yes, that was my point and I want to apologize to Joe for my unnecessary  comment.

12 minutes ago, aphperspective said:

Anybody else having this problem, according to my account balance payment was initiated on 3rd October, "payment can take up to 9 working days". Still nothing.

I have sent an email to A asking why it takes 9 days to carry out an electronic bank transaction, I receive 3 pensions from UK and none ever take more than 3. With the commission cut asking contributors to stay loyal the least a halfway decent company could do is pay on time.!! 

Andy.

Alamy answered here.

Allan

44 minutes ago, aphperspective said:

Thanks Alan just seen it, might have been nice to be notified by A as a heads up before the delay.

Andy

It was mentioned about a month ago. Or was it for the September payments?🙄

Edit: I meant the August payment.😳

Edited by Ognyan Yosifov