Late payment again

Joe

Question

Has anyone received October payment yet?

I know it's only the 6th and payment can take up to 9 working days. Mine usually arrives around 10/11th here in Spain.
There was a problem ( Alamy's end ) with my September payment, which will be rolled over with October payment. 

Once I know pay run has started I will contact Alamy finance to see if payment has gone through.

39 minutes ago, Ognyan Yosifov said:

Yes, that was my point and I want to apologize to Joe for my unnecessary  comment.

No need for an apology, Ognyan. One big happy family here. 🙂

My September payment didn't arrive. Alamy finance say my September and October payment should be in my account (international)

by the end of today. Fingers crossed. 

3 minutes ago, Joe said:

No need for an apology, Ognyan. One big happy family here. 🙂

My September payment didn't arrive. Alamy finance say my September and October payment should be in my account (international)

by the end of today. Fingers crossed. 

That's great, Joe! 🙂

1 hour ago, aphperspective said:

"payment can take up to 9 working days". Still nothing.

13 working days from 1st October (a Saturday) is 13th October. That's today. I'm sure you'll get paid, but sending a letter before the end of the stated period is probably giving them the wrong message about your comprehension of 'working days'.

56 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

This is still here

Alamy your post is an example of posts that deserve "Sad Face" as a reaction, as it is nothing positive.  Since you know longer think this should be an option, are we supposed to use the "Down Arrow"?  

Edited by meanderingemu
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, stipe said:

Any contributor leaving outside UK like me who hasn’t received October payout yet?

Yes. Alamy posted here that there would be a delay for international payments which should clear by the end of today.

10 from the 3rd over here in Ireland. I suppose A could use the T&C (12.) "Paying You & Commission" 12.3 Alamy will pay you the Cleared Funds within 30 days of the first day of the month, if, at the start of the first day of that month, the Cleared Funds less any account debit balances in your Account exceed US $50.

As a final resort if still not cleared.

1 hour ago, aphperspective said:

10 from the 3rd over here in Ireland. I suppose A could use the T&C (12.) "Paying You & Commission" 12.3 Alamy will pay you the Cleared Funds within 30 days of the first day of the month, if, at the start of the first day of that month, the Cleared Funds less any account debit balances in your Account exceed US $50.

As a final resort if still not cleared.

Update, funds cleared at last. 🙂