36 minutes ago, Ed Rooney said:

Here's the email I got from Alamy yesterday. I'm sure all you folks get the same message.

"Hi Edward P 

We've sent you a payment for your recent Alamy sales.

The payment will be credited to your account within 9 working days. Please see the attached for more information.

Cheers
Alamy"

I had the usual bounce-around with the dates this month, but I've never been honoured with one of those.

• Like 1

Mine still says "PayPal initiated May 3 (you should receive payment within 9 working days )" - nothing yet when I checked PayPal this afternoon.  

On 06/05/2022 at 16:41, Michael Ventura said:

Same for me, my payment hit the bank today.

Michael, I didn't know you could get a direct bank payment. Do they pay you in £'s so there's a bank fee (my bank charges $15 when it's foreign currency) or do they pay you in dollars ? I'd much rather get direct deposit than PayPal, though there's no foreign currency fee with PayPal since they pay me in dollars (I assume since they have a US office) so hoping the direct deposit would be the same. If so, I'll look into changing it. Seems faster payment to and no need to then transfer from PayPal to bank. 

3 minutes ago, Marianne said:

Mine still says "PayPal initiated May 3 (you should receive payment within 9 working days )" - nothing yet when I checked PayPal this afternoon.  

Michael, I didn't know you could get a direct bank payment. Do they pay you in £'s so there's a bank fee (my bank charges $15 when it's foreign currency) or do they pay you in dollars ? I'd much rather get direct deposit than PayPal, though there's no foreign currency fee with PayPal since they pay me in dollars (I assume since they have a US office) so hoping the direct deposit would be the same. If so, I'll look into changing it. Seems faster payment to and no need to then transfer from PayPal to bank. 

I get a direct transfer to my checking account (in dollars). I don't pay a fee because I have some automatic deposits to my checking account and that absolves me of a lot of fees.  JPMorganChase.

Paulette

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, NYCat said:

I get a direct transfer to my checking account (in dollars). I don't pay a fee because I have some automatic deposits to my checking account and that absolves me of a lot of fees.  JPMorganChase.

Paulette

Thanks. That's my bank too. Great to know. I thought a check or PayPal were the only options!

Reading about people waiting for payment got me curious about my own payment.  I haven`t had any trouble getting paid out before, but when I went to check behind the scenes, the box saying to pay me to my bank account was ticked, I thought well that`s not right... I get paid through Paypal... I`m in Canada, so can`t get direct deposit... changed it and had to re-enter my Paypal email address...  so now hopefully I`m not waiting any longer than necessary.  Don`t know why it got changed :(

19 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

Paypal tell me I received my payout from Alamy today.

Allan

Yes me too!

Alamy Limited has sent you $210.97 USD.

Note from Alamy Limited:

Dear Contributor, Alamy Limited, a UK company has made a payment to you for images sold.

Alamy Payment

Transaction date
May 13, 2022

Money received $210.97 USD

1 minute ago, Lisa said:

Yes me too!

Alamy Limited has sent you $210.97 USD.

Note from Alamy Limited:

Dear Contributor, Alamy Limited, a UK company has made a payment to you for images sold.

Alamy Payment

Transaction date
May 13, 2022

Money received $210.97 USD

Not saying how much I got.

Allan