QC Fail - Having a change of heart.

True. I have Tex-Mex once a week or more and my current beer is Dos Equis Amber D5DY1R  All South-of-the-Border beers are warm weather beers but tasty. 

True, they are warm weather beers. However, I like to keep a few on hand in my garage.

D6667C.jpg

:D :D :D  Love it: I know where I'm parking my car tonight!

True. I have Tex-Mex once a week or more and my current beer is Dos Equis Amber D5DY1R  All South-of-the-Border beers are warm weather beers but tasty. 

True, they are warm weather beers. However, I like to keep a few on hand in my garage.

D6667C.jpg

Just in case you need a bottle or 1000, or a mate drops by and stays. For a year.

Well as a final thought on this subject, I've taken on board the comments, and advice, and can now report that the last 3 submissions to stock have passed within the 24 hours. 

Super glad and thanks :)

Pleased to hear of your success.

Allan

Well as a final thought on this subject, I've taken on board the comments, and advice, and can now report that the last 3 submissions to stock have passed within the 24 hours. 

Hi Paul,

However, would this stop you from posting those experiments which have a chance of getting struck down ?? One of the problems with having a 30 day penalty. 

In my case, if I am suspicious, I delete (and this happens even when I am not really sure whether the image will pass, just not willing to take the chance).

Hi Paul,

However, would this stop you from posting those experiments which have a chance of getting struck down ?? One of the problems with having a 30 day penalty. 

In my case, if I am suspicious, I delete (and this happens even when I am not really sure whether the image will pass, just not willing to take the chance).

A shot I've been wanting to get for ages (A shot of a gas flame on a stove) I shot it, and uploaded it from my camera to the computer, wasn't happy with it, and binned it. Another was a shot of my cat sleeping. At 100% there was slight blurring of the eye, so I binned that too. My thought process now is, is the shot sound? and how many is there existing. If there's a 5 or 6 digit number when I search the term I don't waste time going out to get the shot. It'll only drown in a sea of similar. 

Hi Paul,

A shot I've been wanting to get for ages (A shot of a gas flame on a stove) I shot it, and uploaded it from my camera to the computer, wasn't happy with it, and binned it. Another was a shot of my cat sleeping. At 100% there was slight blurring of the eye, so I binned that too. My thought process now is, is the shot sound? and how many is there existing. If there's a 5 or 6 digit number when I search the term I don't waste time going out to get the shot. It'll only drown in a sea of similar. 

The only thing I'd say is that remember that whilst a slightly blurred cat's eye may stop you uploading it to Alamy, it may make a nice image to keep for other reasons. So don't reflexively delete non-Alamy-worthy images.

And well done on your recent QC successes.

Final thought on the subject of beer? I don't think so, Paul! 

And, Mark, I lived in the UK remember. I know about lager and bitter and cellar temperature. I used to drink larger in summer and bitter the rest of the year. Unfortunately, Forster's was the larger found in too many pubs. 

I for one am comforted that in case (no pun intended) of a world shortage, John has been stacking up for us all. John, could this have anything to do with you having trouble budgeting for that NEX-6?

Ed

Final thought on the subject of beer? I don't think so, Paul! 

And, Mark, I lived in the UK remember. I know about lager and bitter and cellar temperature. I used to drink larger in summer and bitter the rest of the year. Unfortunately, Forster's was the larger found in too many pubs. 

I for one am comforted that in case (no pun intended) of a world shortage, John has been stacking up for us all. John, could this have anything to do with you having trouble budgeting for that NEX-6?

Ed

No, unfortunately it's an all-round budgeting problem these days. But the cervezas do help. Hopefully, image sales will keep stacking up as well and I'll be able to go camera shopping one of these months.

I didn't want anyone else to get the wrong idea!

Fortunately 1664 is quite popular now. There's a place I go where if I'm buying I force the lager drinkers to have it instead of Fosters. If they're not at the bar they just get it and find out later. No-one minds.

And thanks for letting us borrow your post, Paul.   :rolleyes:  

I didn't want anyone else to get the wrong idea!

Fortunately 1664 is quite popular now. There's a place I go where if I'm buying I force the lager drinkers to have it instead of Fosters. If they're not at the bar they just get it and find out later. No-one minds.

Ah, Kronenbourg, my favorite lager! But that's the good stuff in Europe. I don't see it much anymore here in the States, and last I recall the importers change it some. I'm off the wet my whistle. 

^^^ Beer??? That's Ribena...

Belgium is NOT amused!

Cheers,

Phliippe ^_^

I've upset Belgium? It's the proudest moment of my life...

:lol:  LOL :lol:

Seriously, I hope you realise you're banned for life from my tiny kingdom  :blink:

Cheers,

Philippe

Banned from Belgium? I drove through Belgium once. Didn't stop long enough to change any money.

C'mon, Belgium. Outside. In the car park...

Archived