Paulstw

QC Fail - Having a change of heart.

^^^ We're related??? Families, eh?  :)

Edited by John Morrison
  • Upvote 1

Real ale in a traight glass, now that's beer to warm the ockles ...

but on holiday, something light and cold...

AH62K7.jpg

Would that be Collioure? Because only then would you have an excuse for drinking Heineken, i.e. being in France.

It was and it was an early drink. As for it being Heineken my excuse is that I was on a beach otherwise there is usually plenty of good Belgian beer available in France!

• Upvote 1

When i see this then i am afraid that i started the beer hype here...... i hope not ........

An American ale.

DFMYJ8.jpg

Some of these look like they should have "midstream" amongst their keywords . . .

dd

• Upvote 1

Some of these look like they should have "midstream" amongst their keywords . . .

dd

...says the man from the land of Fosters and XXXX, those epitomes of "a sample"...

dd

...says the man from the land of Fosters and XXXX, those epitomes of "a sample"...

Come come, play the ball, not the man . . . and judge ye not until the full story is heard . . . I wouldn't legitimise either of those fluids you mention with a keyword as comparatively wholesome as 'midstream'.

dd

Edited by dustydingo

dd

Come come, play the ball, not the man . . . and judge ye not until the full story is heard . . . I wouldn't legitimise either of those fluids you mention with a keyword as comparatively wholesome as 'midstream'.

dd

A fair point, well made. I withdraw my slur.

dd

dd

A fair point, well made. I withdraw my slur.

You are a gentleman sir, thank you :-) . . . apropos of the direction this thread has taken, so-called "boutique" beers are increasingly popular in much of our climate-damaged land, to the well-deserved detriment of those you mention.

dd