My money is still not paid

I take it you have $173.48 worth of sales, but how much has cleared ie actually been paid by the clients who purchased the images?

On your account screen under 'balance of account' it should say 'current cleared balance: $xx'. If this figure is over $50 you will get paid.

Further down the same screen you should see 'next payment date', if your cleared sales are less than $50 it will say 'not due'

Also on your dashboard it says 'current cleared balance: $xx We'll pay you once your balance is over £50 '.

Hope this helps.

John.

Edited by Stokie
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, serhatbozkurt said:

Even after 45 days, $ 52 in my account has not been reset. I have a total of $ 173.48, 30% commission: 52 $

45 days is minimum delay to clear.  I still have affiliates from January that haven't, and others have reported longer.  Alamy can't pay us if they don't receive money sadly. 

• Dislike 1

5 hours ago, Stokie said:

I take it you have $173.48 worth of sales, but how much has cleared ie actually been paid by the clients who purchased the images?

On your account screen under 'balance of account' it should say 'current cleared balance: $xx'. If this figure is over $50 you will get paid.

Further down the same screen you should see 'next payment date', if your cleared sales are less than $50 it will say 'not due'

Also on your dashboard it says 'current cleared balance: $xx We'll pay you once your balance is over £50 '.

Hope this helps.

John.

Despite more than 45 days, only $ 24 was reset

3 hours ago, serhatbozkurt said:

Despite more than 45 days, only $ 24 was reset

If you’re saying only $24 has cleared, you’re not due a payment.  It’s a matter of being patient. 

2 hours ago, Colblimp said:

If you’re saying only $24 has cleared, you’re not due a payment.  It’s a matter of being patient. 

my understanding is that there is more that has not cleared after 45 days, and based on the 30% commission (sic!) it's affiliates.  

• Dislike 1

On 02/07/2020 at 23:27, meanderingemu said:

my understanding is that there is more that has not cleared after 45 days, and based on the 30% commission (sic!) it's affiliates.  

Yes, it hasn't been reset even after 45 days have passed, totaling $ 52 in total. Grand total: 173 $. 

Edited by serhatbozkurt
  • Dislike 4

2 hours ago, serhatbozkurt said:

Yes, it hasn't been reset even after 45 days have passed, totaling $ 52 in total. Grand total: 173 $. Alamy stole my money..

First off, Alamy isn't in the business of stealing your money.  Alamy is a reputable stock agency and you'd be well not to slag off the hand that feeds you!  What do you mean when you say, 'it hasn't been reset'? 

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

3 hours ago, serhatbozkurt said:

Yes, it hasn't been reset even after 45 days have passed, totaling $ 52 in total. Grand total: 173 $. Alamy stole my money..

stealing is a big word.  can you back these allegations? Again Alamy cannot pay you until the buyer has.

• Dislike 1

47 minutes ago, Colblimp said:

First off, Alamy isn't in the business of stealing your money.  Alamy is a reputable stock agency and you'd be well not to slag off the hand that feeds you!  What do you mean when you say, 'it hasn't been reset'? 

my decoder says

Sale, more than 45 days ago, through a affiliate  distributor still shows Uncleared, and instead of reading replies OP would rather make wild random accusations speculations 

added: some lovely, though repetitive, imagery  

Edited by meanderingemu
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, meanderingemu said:

my decoder says

Sale, more than 45 days ago, through an affiliate  still shows Uncleared, and instead of reading replies OP would rather make wild random accusations. 

Ah, I see.

• Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, Colblimp said:

Ah, I see.

just my guess,  Also his focus being Turkey it would make sense, because the images i sold through affiliates in Turkey took a long time to clear. 

Edited by meanderingemu
  • Dislike 1

17 minutes ago, meanderingemu said:

just my guess,  Also his focus being Turkey it would make sense, because the images i sold through affiliates in Turkey took a long time to clear. 

I think his sales are through a distributor, not an affiliate, since he says he is owed 30% (you get 40% for affiliate sales).

The OP still does not seem to understand that when a sale is reported, the buyer has not paid. When they do pay Alamy, the sale will show as cleared, and then you get paid at the start of the following month if you have $50 cleared. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, VbFolly said:

I think his sales are through a distributor, not an affiliate, since he says he is owed 30% (you get 40% for affiliate sales).

The OP still does not seem to understand that when a sale is reported, the buyer has not paid. When they do pay Alamy, the sale will show as cleared, and then you get paid at the start of the following month if you have $50 cleared. 

my bad you are correct,  wrong adjustments %.  i'll make corrections

• Dislike 1

8 minutes ago, meanderingemu said:

my bad you are correct,  wrong adjustments %.  i'll make corrections

OK, no problem. I often notice that distributor sales take longer to clear.

• Love 1

On 04/07/2020 at 21:24, meanderingemu said:

my decoder says

Sale, more than 45 days ago, through a affiliate  distributor still shows Uncleared, and instead of reading replies OP would rather make wild random accusations speculations 

How can I explain that after 52 days it has not been reset and there have been no payments? Look at your job. I am behind my claim. Is this your support and 4 negative points.  

PhNslR.jpg

see last $ 87 payment 52 days ago

https://hizliresim.com/PhNslR

Edited by serhatbozkurt
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, serhatbozkurt said:

How can I explain that after 52 days it has not been reset and there have been no payments? Look at your job. I am behind my claim

and i how can i explain to you that your claim is Wrong?  The fact the client has not paid Alamy is likely the reason your amount has not cleared.  As has been explained, 45 days is the minimum requirement for payment to clear at Alamy, but if client doesn't pay, your Agent can't pay you, same as any agent. But instead of learning and reading the agreement you signed with Alamy to be your representative you prefer making incendiary claims on a public forum.  Maybe the terms are not acceptable to you and that's fine, but why did you agree with them?  In the end Alamy has likely not stolen anything from you, but you have opened yourself to libel.  This will be my last reply, as it does appear that all you want to do is continue to not read the contract you entered in.

“Cleared Funds”
Alamy operates a real-time reporting system, where sales are reported in the Contributor's account at the point at which a client purchases on credit card, or when an invoice is raised to a client purchasing on a finance account.

Sales are posted to Contributors' accounts immediately and are listed as “uncleared”. They will not clear for at least 45 days from the sale date.

Credit card sales will automatically be deemed cleared on day 45 as long as the transaction has not been returned as fraudulent, is not suspected of being fraudulent by Alamy or is in dispute. Sales on account will be deemed cleared on day 45 if we have received payment from the Customer. Otherwise the sale will be deemed cleared as soon thereafter as we have received payment and allocated it to the Contributor's account. “Cleared Funds” means amounts which are deemed cleared in accordance with the above process.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, meanderingemu said:

and i how can i explain to you that your claim is Wrong?  The fact the client has not paid Alamy is likely the reason your amount has not cleared.  As has been explained, 45 days is the minimum requirement for payment to clear at Alamy, but if client doesn't pay, your Agent can't pay you, same as any agent. But instead of learning and reading the agreement you signed with Alamy to be your representative you prefer making incendiary claims on a public forum.  Maybe the terms are not acceptable to you and that's fine, but why did you agree with them?  In the end Alamy has likely not stolen anything from you, but you have opened yourself to libel.  This will be my last reply, as it does appear that all you want to do is continue to not read the contract you entered in.

why does the amount appear if he did not get paid ? so you don't think it's a mistake. Ok, thank you

5 minutes ago, serhatbozkurt said:

why does the amount appear if he did not get paid ? so you don't think it's a mistake. Ok, thank you

Hello Hasan,

The picture above says that your Current Cleared Balance is $24. It also says that you will be paid once this figure is above $50. As other forum members have said, when Alamy gets paid, you get paid. The $173 has been invoiced by Alamy, they haven't received all of this money yet.

Steve

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steve F said:

Hello Hasan,

The picture above says that your Current Cleared Balance is $24. It also says that you will be paid once this figure is above $50. As other forum members have said, when Alamy gets paid, you get paid. The $173 has been invoiced by Alamy, they haven't received all of this money yet.

Steve

well thank you very much, have a nice day

• Like 1