My money is still not paid

4 hours ago, serhatbozkurt said:

My total balance of $ 173 has not been reset even after 53 days. I think there is no one here who can understand me. You insist on repeating. 

You're right, we don't understand you.  What do you mean, what needs to be reset? You'll get paid when your balance reaches $50 COMMISSION, not SALES.  Remember - Alamy takes its commission out of your balance of $173 before you get paid.  You won't get paid until the buyer has paid Alamy.

• Love 1

6 hours ago, serhatbozkurt said:
76/5000

I insisted it was said to me 45 days, I didn't know it took longer. Thank you

I think he does understand now. I think he thought that the 45 days meant an automatic payment after that amount of time. The language problem made it difficult to sort out but I think he's OK now. I suppose he will speak up if I am mistaken.

Paulette

• Like 1

17 hours ago, sooth said:

8AzW87Y.jpg

OVczQL1.jpg

I know that, since the commission was 30%, I was not paid even after 53 days. 53 days have passed after $ 173 balance. We can't get along with people here because of language problems. It is not understandable that they give negative points to my writings. Although 53 days have passed, I have not received my $ 173 payment. Because Alamy couldn't get paid. No need to expand the topic. Thanks to only a few people who contributed.

• Dislike 2

16 hours ago, NYCat said:

I think he does understand now. I think he thought that the 45 days meant an automatic payment after that amount of time. The language problem made it difficult to sort out but I think he's OK now. I suppose he will speak up if I am mistaken.

Paulette

Thanks Paulette. Greeting from Istanbul in Turkey

• Love 1

4 hours ago, serhatbozkurt said:

I know that, since the commission was 30%, I was not paid even after 53 days. 53 days have passed after $ 173 balance. We can't get along with people here because of language problems. It is not understandable that they give negative points to my writings. Although 53 days have passed, I have not received my $ 173 payment. Because Alamy couldn't get paid. No need to expand the topic. Thanks to only a few people who contributed.

You are not owed $173.  Your sales are $173, Alamy has to take its commission out before you get paid.  Additionally, your cleared balance has to be $50 or more for you to receive a payment.

Can someone please explain this in the OP's language?!

• Love 1

23 hours ago, Ed Rooney said:

I looked up "reset" in Turkish. It didn't help. I had Turkish food for lunch, and that helped me. 🙂

Enjoy your meal. Turkish food is good. :)

Edited by serhatbozkurt
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Colblimp said:

You are not owed $173.  Your sales are $173, Alamy has to take its commission out before you get paid.  Additionally, your cleared balance has to be $50 or more for you to receive a payment.

Can someone please explain this in the OP's language?!

my friend said i understand, thank you

12 hours ago, formerly snappyoncalifornia said:

Per google translate... 

173 dolar borcunuz yok. Satışlarınız 173 $, Alamy ödeme yapmadan önce komisyonunu almak zorunda. Ayrıca, ödeme alabilmeniz için tahsil edilen bakiyenizin 50 $ veya daha fazla olması gerekir.

I wrote that I understand above. Thanks anyway

People can make mistakes, it's not my fault. You just arrived and such error happens. What would you do ? I'm trying to look for my right. One day 145 next day 87. Please don't be angry with me. I contacted alamy so the payment might have been a mess. But I guess they didn't even answer me because of the pandemic. I thought that there could be a reset error where there is such a mistake

wxEpbm.jpg

Edited by serhatbozkurt

14 minutes ago, serhatbozkurt said:

People can make mistakes, it's not my fault. You just arrived and such error happens. What would you do ? I'm trying to look for my right. One day 145 next day 87. Please don't be angry with me. I contacted alamy so the payment might have been a mess. But I guess they didn't even answer me because of the pandemic. I thought that there could be a reset error where there is such a mistake

Hasan, it's fine, just leave it. I think people are jumping on out of date posts and not reading the whole thread. You've said you understand now, it's understood it was a language problem, hopefully everyone is happy (or as happy as they can be at the moment!)

S

• Love 1

19 hours ago, Shergar said:

Im going to try a bit of Cornish see if that helps. "Youm going to get paid dreckly" 

Cheers and gone

Nope didn't help.

Cheers and gone.

Shergar

I remember struggling with understanding how the sales/payment system worked when I was new. And there was no language barrier.  I’ve always felt the way it is written could be made much simpler and more straightforward.

What’s wrong with 

Date of sale       Amount of sale           Your cut (amount) at ?%         “ Unpaid by client“ In red (changing to “Paid by client” in black when it happens)
Very rudimentary I know, but put your heads together and refine it.

I said “Unpaid” rather than “uncleared” because not everyone understands what uncleared means in reference to the way it’s used here. It should be done in the most simple of ways.
Betty

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Just to muddy the waters further, "unpaid" is not the same as "uncleared"  An image can be paid for by credit card for example on the date of invoice, eg. A personal use.  However, although ALAMY has the money, the payment may not be cleared for 45 days, this is to allow any conditions on the sale to be refunded, eg. There is a flaw in the image or it turns out that the image is not suitable for the use its been sold for then the customer may request a refund. 

• Love 1

20 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

I remember struggling with understanding how the sales/payment system worked when I was new. And there was no language barrier.  I’ve always felt the way it is written could be made much simpler and more straightforward.

What’s wrong with 

Date of sale       Amount of sale           Your cut (amount) at ?%         “ Unpaid by client“ In red (changing to “Paid by client” in black when it happens)
Very rudimentary I know, but put your heads together and refine it.

I said “Unpaid” rather than “uncleared” because not everyone understands what uncleared means in reference to the way it’s used here. It should be done in the most simple of ways.
Betty

yes you are right, many thanks for your effort and help

12 hours ago, Gilwen said:

Just to muddy the waters further, "unpaid" is not the same as "uncleared"  An image can be paid for by credit card for example on the date of invoice, eg. A personal use.  However, although ALAMY has the money, the payment may not be cleared for 45 days, this is to allow any conditions on the sale to be refunded, eg. There is a flaw in the image or it turns out that the image is not suitable for the use its been sold for then the customer may request a refund. 

Understood. You made a very good statement. Thank you