Have you found any photos in May

02/05/2020, Guardian, p48, map of old shipping forecast areas, WBBCDT, Eric Farrelly
02/05/2020, Guardian, p48, Westman Islands, T13EH0, Keren Su/China Span
02/05/2020, Guardian, p49, trawler at Kinsale, 2BH0XM1, David Creedon [cropped to portrait]
02/05/2020, Guardian, p49, Principality of Sealand in North Sea, AHTPGJ, Kim Gilmour
02/05/2020, Guardian [Journal section], p8, Rev Paul Nicolson, FKPBGB, Peter Marshall
02/05/2020, Guardian [Review section], p9, office secretaries 1970s, H3W19C, ClassicStock
02/05/2020, Guardian [Review section], p20, The Triumph of Death by Pieter Bruegel the Elder, D69ERJ, PRISMA ARCHIVO
02/05/2020, Guardian [Magazine], p11, cast of Girlfriends 2002, BPJ8NJ, AF archive [Alamy credit only]
02/05/2020, Guardian [Magazine], p29, strawberries, DNJ7YB, FORGET Patrick/SAGAPHOTO.COM [Alamy credit only. Edited & cutout.]
02/05/2020, Guardian [Magazine], p29, red kuri squash seedlings, D5PWKN, mediasculp [Alamy credit only]

• Love 1
  • Like 5

On 01/05/2020 at 13:06, Bryan said:

More chance of TOG benefiting if you post here, in my view.

OK, here goes.

Found in what seems to be a Spanish version of People magazine in January 2020, in an article about where Meghan and Harry could possibly live in Vancouver.  I found two of my photos in the article, plus two others from alamy photographers.  But NOTE, one of mine and the two others were misattributed to "Grosby images" but they are actually alamy photographers.  Here's the link to the article, and the ID of the other two alamy photographs.  Btw they haven't yet shown up on my sales.

https://peopleenespanol.com/celebridades/meghan-markle-y-principe-harry-barrios-en-canada/

Blooming trees along a Kerrisdale neighborhood street, Vancouver, BC Canada

Contributor: Josef Hanus / Alamy Stock Photo

Image ID: BJK0MN

A view of the CN Tower, Rogers Centre (SkyDome), condos, and a GO train leaving downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Contributor: Felix Choo / Alamy Stock Photo

Image ID: T36H8D

Edited by MariaJ
  • Love 1
  • Like 3

19 hours ago, Sultanpepa said:

Hi Bryan, I'd just like to thank you for your unwavering contribution to this thread. I'm not featured often but it is appreciated. 👍

Thanks for the kind words Douglas, much appreciated !  Of course I'm not the only person contributing here, some have been at it longer than me and they all deserve mention.

I'm only able to provide this level of cover during the lockdown, we'd normally be scootling off in our caravan or looking after the grandbairns etc. It's an unexpected benefit of the current situation.

• Love 3

Cheers Anna !

Sunday Times 3rd

David Bagnall  Overseas students pose for a photograph on Graduation day at Birmingham University - Image ID: B22FX9

A.P.S. (UK)  aerial view of Manchester City Football Academy, Etihad Stadium & Manchester Regional Centre, UK - Image ID: G2GXN6

Scotland

Richard Cummins  Town Hall, Greenock, Inverclyde, Scotland, United Kingdom - Image ID: 2AGNPDA

Godong  Eucharist celebration, Catholic Mass, L'Ile St. Denis, France, Europe - Image ID: D2N1R1

Former Blue Peter presenter John Leslie leaves Edinburgh's Sherrif Court  Edinburgh, United Kingdom When: 22 Jun 2018 Credit: Euan Cherry/WENN - Image ID: PAKP8C

MurrayB74 / Stockimo  Culzean Castle - Image ID: S199FW

David Forster  Walkers on Traigh na Cleabhaig With the Hill of Ceapabhal Ahead, South Harris Hebrides Scotland - Image ID: E8G2FW

agefotostock  Fife Coastal Path near Crail, East Neuk of Fife, Scotland, Great Britain. - Image ID: KN9PCD

Ireland

USA. Judi Dench in a scene from the ©Walt Disney new movie: Artemis Fowl (2019)  pictures@lmkmedia.com - Image ID: TXRMNG

The Irish Image Collection Co Waterford, Ireland; Silage Cutting - Image ID: BRC9D1

LightField Studios Inc. cropped image of doctor wearing pulse oximeter on patient finger in operating room - Image ID: P0BDBT

Terry Whittaker Wildlife  Hibernating hazel dormice (Muscardinus avellanarius) Captive breeding facility, Kent, UK - Image ID: C222X4

Business

Anthony Brown The Bank of England Heaquarters on Threadneedle Street in the City of London, England, viewed through the columns of the Royal Exchange at Sunset - Image ID: P1YH2H

Kumar Sriskandan Interior, Waterstones bookshop, Cambridge UK - Image ID: DEYYPR - not credited to Alamy

Dylan Garcia Travel Images  Steelworks, Port Talbort, Wales, UK, GB. - Image ID: A70TPT

Money

Tada Images  A woman opening the Zoom mobile app on her phone. Zoom users can opt to record sessions, collaborate on projects, and annotate onone another's screens. - Image ID: 2BAG605

Stephen Frost  A hand typing on a keyboard with a computer screen and credit cards in the background. Concept: fraud using stolen credit cards to make online payment - Image ID: 2A7M5W2

Paul Maguire  For sale sign outside a house in an affluent suburb of London - Image ID: TAXEKB

Home

Tono Balaguer Spanish colorful flowers garden detail in spain - Image ID: KN00GE

Will Heap / DK Child's hand plucking nasturtium seedling from egg box - Image ID: CEDTD7

FotoCraft  Tomato plants, - Image ID: BKEYCX

bestravelvideo  Effective cleaning wearing gloves, to reduce risk of common infections. Deep cleaning, scrubbing with disinfectant a high-touch door lever surface. - Image ID: 2B8XAKE

Travel

Keith J Smith  Redgate just south of Margaret river in south west Australia., turquoise water looking very inviting. - Image ID: HYFREE

Edited by Bryan
  • Love 1
  • Like 5

Guardian Online

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/may/02/dont-get-in-a-flap-test-your-knowledge-of-urban-birds-quiz-aoe
RAYXPH Benny Marty  Couple of Black Swans on the Swan River in Perth Bay.
https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2020/may/02/moderate-becoming-good-my-journey-to-every-place-in-the-shipping-forecast
W2269G SOPA Images A view of the sunset at the Atlantic ocean with the Centolo and Facho mountain on the sea
WBBCDT Eric Farrelly old shipping weather forecast areas uk map.
AHTPGJ Kim Gilmour The Principality of Sealand,
C11RHW imageBROKER/Winfried Schafer Island of the Westman Islands, Iceland,

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2020/may/03/miniature-gardens-with-a-big-impact

D9C9D0  Jane Tregelles Lewisia
TX930C  Alfio Scisetti  Lemon Cypress

Edited by Clare Gainey
  • Love 1
  • Like 5

Guardian online UK

02/05/2020

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/may/02/hospital-staff-urge-meal-donors-to-feed-the-needy-as-well

Leon joined forces with Damian Lewis, Helen McCrory and Matt Lucas to set up FeedNHS. Photograph: SophieOst/Alamy

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/02/islanders-bristle-at-idea-of-being-used-as-uk-test-site-to-end-lockdown

Harris in the Outer Hebrides: the Cabinet Officer minister said there was ‘scientific justification’ to pilot measures in some island communities. Photograph: Andrew Ray/Alamy

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/02/will-coronavirus-spell-an-end-to-the-great-chinese-buffet

Covid-19 outbreak may change the way diners serve and consume food at restaurants. Photograph: Benjamin John / Alamy Stock Photo

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/02/coronavirus-outbreak-death-statistics-obituaries

Obituaries can help readers stay in touch with humanity during an overwhelming crisis. Photograph: Kzenon/Alamy Stock Photo

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/may/02/how-compassionate-capitalism-flourished-in-medieval-cambridge

Cambridge’s rich families helped to fund places like the city’s Leper Chapel, which still stands off Newmarket Road. Photograph: East Anglia Images/Alamy

I was going to do Sunday's articles, but it seems the Guardian hasn't woken up yet 😄

• Love 1
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, Bryan said:

Kumar Sriskandan Interior, Waterstones bookshop, Cambridge UK - Image ID: DEYYPR - not credited to Alamy

Thanks very much Bryan!

Kumar

• Love 1
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, MariaJ said:

OK, here goes.

Found in what seems to be a Spanish version of People magazine in January 2020, in an article about where Meghan and Harry could possibly live in Vancouver.  I found two of my photos in the article, plus two others from alamy photographers.  But NOTE, one of mine and the two others were misattributed to "Grosby images" but they are actually alamy photographers.  Here's the link to the article, and the ID of the other two alamy photographs.  Btw they haven't yet shown up on my sales.

they distribute Alamy images so the attribution may be correct, from purchaser point of view 

Edited by meanderingemu

Landscape Magazine June 2020 Page 113

PEYMG3 Ian Hubball An attractive middle aged woman sat on a bench in sunlight enjoying views of Wasdale, Cumbria, Lake District National Park (flipped left to right).

Marb, Let me know if you want a tear-strip. You can contact me directly via my Fine Art America page.

Mark

Edited by M.Chapman
  • Love 2
  • Like 4

May 2020, Gardeners' World, Front cover & p10, Meconopsis 'Lingholm', BECJ3A, Martin Hughes-Jones [Flipped L-R]
May 2020, Gardeners' World, p112, Japanese squash, R3FTJ4, Kateryna Bibro [Alamy credit only]

ISSN:  09617477

• Love 1
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, Steve F said:

Guardian online UK

02/05/2020

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/may/02/how-compassionate-capitalism-flourished-in-medieval-cambridge

Cambridge’s rich families helped to fund places like the city’s Leper Chapel, which still stands off Newmarket Road. Photograph: East Anglia Images/Alamy

One of my pseudonyms! Thanks for that spot Steve.

• Like 1

Guardian Online

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2020/may/04/country-diary-darkness-gets-to-be-itself-here
2BJCA08  Ashley Cooper pics  A full moon rising over Ambleside, Lake District
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/may/04/country-diary-churchyards-offer-a-sanctuary-for-wildlife-1970
FXW80Y David Burton  daffodils in churchyard, holt, north norfolk

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Cheers Doc !

Times online 4th

London, UK. 23rd March, 2020. A year 13, Sixth Form student works from home on her A level English despite her school being closed & exams cancelled due to the Coronavirus Outbreak Crisis. Andrew Fosker / Alamy Live News - Image ID: 2B90T4A

AF archive  ELIA JOHNSON & TREVOR HOWARD BRIEF ENCOUNTER (1945) - Image ID: BNYC26

John Prior Images The Bodleian Library, Radcliffe Camera building completed in 1747, viewed from the University church tower. - Image ID: FRF32R

Phil Grain  DBS 60010 passes Barrow Upon Trent, Derby with 6Z81 09.14 Liverpool Bulk Terminal - Ratcliffe Power Station loaded coal train. - Image ID: CEJ80R

Swansea, Wales, UK. 23rd April 2020. Two-year-old Lillian Joy and her mother Bethan, pictured outside their home in Swansea, Wales, clapping and hitting a saucepan during the Clap for our Carers, to show their support for the NHS. Credit : Robert Melen/Alamy Live News. - Image ID: 2BH41CX

Call centre - can't find it

LightField Studios Inc.  cropped image of man opening champagne bottle while his girlfriend sitting near with glass on sofa at home - Image ID: PXHJY7

De Meester Johan  Scottish Terrier / Aberdeen Terrier / Scottie (Canis lupus familiaris) in garden - Image ID: BHKNY4

Southport, Merseyside. UK Weather. 2nd May, 2020. . In some areas of the countryside local residents are complaining about cyclists taking unnecessary journeys and therefor pose a threat. Police have said cycling is a permitted form of exercise but riders should show good judgement and not compromise the health of anyone. Credit: MediaWorldImages/AlamyLive News. - Image ID: 2BK6RTX

Birmingham, UK. 30th September 2018. Conor Burns, Conservative MP for Bournemouth West, speaks at the Brexit Central fringe event at the Conservative Party Conference © Russell Hart/Alamy Live News. - Image ID: PRAKCX

Scotland

Henk Meijer  Colourful houses in the harbour of Portree on the Isle of Skye, Scotland - Image ID: BPPTXB

Elizabeth Leyden St Aloysius College, a private (fee paying) Roman Catholic (Jesuit) school in central Glasgow. main entrance with sign. - Image ID: C357R8

Prestwick, Scotland, UK. 22 March, 2020. Three Airbus A340 aircraft owned by Virgin Atlantic  in storage at Glasgow Prestwick airport. Iain Masterton/Alamy Live News. - Image ID: 2B8K6K8

Takatoshi Kurikawa  People visit Queensland Museum and Sciencentre in Southbank in Brisbane Australia. - Image ID: JKH4B5

MediaWorldImages  North Sea fishermen repairing nets in Peterhead, Scotland, UK 8th April, 2014. - Image ID: DY7KM0

Ireland

David Ribeiro  April 12th, 2018, Dublin Ireland - Eir group building, fixed, mobile and broadband telecommunications company in Ireland,  Image ID: MC96J6

Pongtorn Hiranlikit  Coffee Business Concept - Beautiful Caucasian offers disposable take away hot coffee  Image ID: M85EJK

World

Lianyungang, China's Jiangsu Province. 12th Apr, 2020. A China-Europe freight train pulls out of the Lianyungang Port at Lianyungang, east China's Jiangsu Province, April 12, 2020 Credit: Wang Jianmin/Xinhua/Alamy Live News - Image ID: 2BE5TKB

CTK  Jaroslav Kubera (Civic Democrats, ODS), Chairman od the Senate of the Czech Republic, poses for the photographer in the seat of the S - Image ID: 2AP0HGW

Alex T. Police cordon with barrier tape, at back patrol cars and police officers, Frankfurt am Main, Germany - Image ID: JW29GE

Horizon  Wildlife, Rhinoceros, Africa, Botswana. - Image ID: AK28MK

Business

Birmingham, West Midlands, UK. 31st March 2020. A woman uses a HSBC bank cash point in Birmingham city centre during the Coronavirus pandemic lockdown. Credit Darren Staples/Alamy Live News. - Image ID: 2BBFPW0

Matthew Horwood  A Costa Coffee express machine in a supermarket grocery store. - Image ID: KETDYN

Prague, Czech Republic. 27th Apr, 2020. Reopening of shops with indoor area of up to 2,500 square metres  Pictured bookshop Kanzelsberger in . Credit: Michal Kamaryt/CTK Photo/Alamy Live News - Image ID: 2BHR6E3

Roger Bamber  Learning on the job Apprentice gas fitters fit boilers in plumbing class - Image ID: BY44JE

tofino POZNAN, POLAND - MAR 2, 2017: Introduced to the British market in 1955, Dove is a personal care brand, now owned by Unilever Image ID: J612G1

Times2

Toilet roll isolated on white - can't find it

Edited by Bryan
Updated
  • Love 1
  • Like 6

The Sun

Zizzi restaurants are currently closed due to the coronavirus outbreak Credit: Alamy David Humphreys 2AXHXBG

Azzurri Group also owns Ask Italian Credit: Alamy Julian Eales CMP3MN

• Love 1
  • Like 4