Have you found any photos in May

*You’re welcome  Joe

Guardian Online

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/may/01/country-diary-one-lone-earwig-stands-her-ground-in-the-logpile
KMERMB Henri Koskinen Common European earwig, Forficula auricularia
BWWP6P  FLPA Forficula auricularia

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/may/01/alarm-over-deaths-of-bees-from-rapidly-spreading-viral-disease
K3W1H8  Preston Keres/Planetpix Western honey bees swarm in a honeycomb nest

Edited by Clare Gainey
  • Like 4

Cheers Iain!

Times Online 1st

London, United Kingdom. 25th Sep, 2019. Shadow Home Secretary Diane Abbott in Westminster  amer ghazzal/Alamy Live News - Image ID: 2A19RRM

Geoff Smith  Woman on the streets as an official vendor of the Big Issue magazine in Brighton, East Sussex, England, UK. - Image ID: KCHG0C

jon challicom Pot holes in a suburban road in North London - Image ID: BMKBHC

Tommy (Louth) Exercise Tiger Memorial Torcross Devon UK,  - Image ID: TRCH2F

kpa Publicity Stills  Star Wars HARRISON FORD (Han Solo) Regie: George Lucas aka. Star Wars - Image ID: GHRDYJ - small section montage

IanDagnall  Charles II. Portrait of King Charles II by John Michael Wright, oil on canvas, c.1671-76 - Image ID: M42NJ5 - montage

Science Photo Library In vitro fertilisation, illustration - Image ID: EH7PWB

Phanie   Cryopreservation of frozen sperm straws and embryos in liquid nitrogen, Medically Assisted Procreation Laboratory, (CECOS), - Image ID: E5RXYM

Tarleton, UK. 19th May, 2016. Migrant farm workers travel to Tarleton each year to help with the cultivation and harvest of salad crops, Credit: Cernan Elias/Alamy Live News - Image ID: G1TN9X

Tarleton, UK. 19th May, 2016. Migrant farm workers travel to Tarleton each year to help with the cultivation and harvest of salad crops, Cernan Elias/Alamy Live News - Image ID: G1TN9P

Barcelona, Spain. 29th Apr, 2020. Barcelona's orphaned Barceloneta beach as Spain has eased the curfew rules for under 14 years Matthias Oesterle/Alamy Live News - Image ID: 2BJC9J5

Ian Rutherford  Scotgold chief executive Richard Gray with a piece of gold mined at the Scotgold Resources Cononish mine near Tyndrum, Scotland - Image ID: HEEPN1

Troika   People walk past the branches of NatWest and Lloyds banks in Notting Hill London - Image ID: P84EPB

News in Pictures

Edinburgh, Scotland, UK. 29 April 2020. Views of Edinburgh Old Town as coronavirus lockdown continues in Scotland.. Female jogger wearing face mask runs along a deserted Royal Mile. Iain Masterton/Alamy Live News - Image ID: 2BJC4E2

West Bay, Dorset, UK. 30th April 2020. UK Weather. A woman exercising her dog on an almost deserted beach in the sunshine at the seaside resort of West Bay in Dorset looking towards the famous sandstone cliffs after the rain clouds cleared in the afternoon during the coronavirus lockdown. Picture Credit: Graham Hunt/Alamy Live News - Image ID: 2BJRGAD

Scotland

UKstockimages  Royalty free photograph of restaurant kitchen cooking busy hectic hot chefs - Image ID: BGBA3D

View over city of Edinburgh from Carton hill - can't find it

Edinburgh, UK. 11th Mar, 2020. Pictured: Kate Forbes MSP - Cabinet Secretary for Finance, Scottish National party (SNP).  Colin Fisher/Alamy Live News - Image ID: 2B6MKKM

Glasgow, Scotland, UK. 1st May, 2020. Coronavirus lockdown in Glasgow's West End. Social Distancing sign at Kelvingrove Park.  Kay Roxby/Alamy Live News - Image ID: 2BK35PB

Ireland

Radharc Images  the four courts building in dublin city centre republic of ireland - Image ID: BCTNN9

Obstando Images Aerial image of Bord Na Mona turf and peat bogs in the Irish countryside, County Kildare, Ireland - Image ID: W5A23X

World

Vladikavkaz, Russia. 20th Apr, 2020. Law enforcement officers and people taking part in a protest against the self-isolation order in Svobody Square b Olga Smolskaya/TASS/Alamy Live News - Image ID: 2BGBG84

Moscow, Russia. 27th Apr, 2020. Law enforcement officers in Red Square. Russian President Vladimir Putin has expanded non-working period till April 30, 2020 to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus. Credit: Vladimir Gerdo/TASS/Alamy Live News - Image ID: 2BHRY1R

Vladikavkaz, Russia. 20th Apr, 2020. Riot police officer line up during a rally against the self-isolation order, in Svobody Square in front of the Palace of Justice. Olga Smolskaya/TASS/Alamy Live News - Image ID: 2BG5C4B

Kolkata, West Bengal, India. 14th May, 2019. BJP or Bharatiya Janata Party national president Amit Shah Avijit Ghosh/SOPA Images/ZUMA Wire/Alamy Live News - Image ID: T8PRHG

Business

Mike Hayward  Oasis clothes shop and entrance to Burlington Hotel in Birmingham city centre, West Midlands, England, UK - Image ID: EB4W4H

PSL Images  St James's Place Wealth Asset Management - Image ID: AP8GNN

Southend-on-Sea, UK. 29th Mar, 2020. People queue outside Sainsbury’s supermarket in Southend to avoid excess numbers and help control the numbers of people inside. Penelope Barritt/Alamy Live News - Image ID: 2BARH7J

Iain Masterton Tennent's lager mural painted on wall at Tennent Caledonian Breweries Wellpark Brewery in Glasgow, Scotland, UK - Image ID: R8H8DB

ZGPhotography  London, England - Panoramic skyline view of London and the skyscrapers of Canary Wharf with traditional British brick houses - Image ID: K4EXWX

M4OS Photos   The FCA logo is seen on an LED screen in the background while a silhouetted person uses a smartphone in the foreground (Editorial use only) - Image ID: TCNMPB

Register

TravelMuse  Beautiful view of St. Ouen's Bay and La Rocco Tower at low tide on a beautiful sunny day - Jersey, Channel Islands - Image ID: MW0M0E

Times2

metro images V&A garden - Image ID: H50P1M

Bricks and Mortar

Buckler’s Hard houses/cottages/terrace - can't find it

Tim Gainey  Stone house in autumn. Chilson, Evenlode Valley, Oxfordshire, England - Image ID: KFYBFE

Mick Sinclair large detached 1862 house, with a grade II listing, in italianate style, now divided into flats in holland park, london, england - Image ID: CPTK8M

Edited by Bryan
  • Love 1
  • Like 7

29 minutes ago, Bryan said:

Edinburgh, Scotland, UK. 29 April 2020. Views of Edinburgh Old Town as coronavirus lockdown continues in Scotland.. Female jogger wearing face mask runs along a deserted Royal Mile. Iain Masterton/Alamy Live News - Image ID: 2BJC4E2

😘

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Bryan said:

Times Online 1st

Scotland

View over city of Edinburgh from Carton hill - can't find itEdinburgh, UK.

Think that’s

Edinburgh cityscape from Calton Hill, Edinburgh, Lothian, Scotland
Contributor: robertharding / Alamy Stock Photo 
Image ID: CXE6Y1 

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Irish Sun online

2BAJWMT Doreen Kennedy Dun Laoghaire, Dublin, Ireland. 28th March 2020. Customers queue while practicing social distancing at Killiney Shopping Centre. A government mandatory order for everyone to stay at home is in place until 12 April, apart from certain exceptions, including food shopping, is in effect across Ireland amid the Covid-19 pandemic crisis.

2BJKP3D Independent Photo Agency Srl Italy. 30th Apr, 2020. Love in the time of the Coronavirus, two lovers with masks and gloves meets and kisses, lowering the masks and embracing each other. Despite the rules of social distancing, issued by the government to combat coronavirus contagion (COVID-19), lovers embrace and kiss on the street. Love in the time of the Coronavirus, a couple of engaged couples with masks and gloves meet and kiss, lowering the masks and embracing each other. Despite the rules of social distancing, enacted by the government to combat coronavirus contagion (COVID-19), the couple embrace and kiss each other

WFE7ET batuhan toker Confused surprised young man using a pc laptop computer

BCYX9K Radharc Images blue lamp above station door for the garda siochana na heireann the irish police force in dublin republic of ireland

BCTNN9 Radharc Images the four courts building in dublin city centre republic of ireland

• Love 2
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, Sally said:

Think that’s

Edinburgh cityscape from Calton Hill, Edinburgh, Lothian, Scotland
Contributor: robertharding / Alamy Stock Photo 
Image ID: CXE6Y1 

Spent ages on this one Sally, I don't think that is the one as there is no cloud cover - in my web version of the paper.  Maybe incorrectly attributed to Alamy, recently deleted or or a particulary abstruse set of keywords! 

Need to get Iain on the job he has a canny knack for finding the most diffficult to track down.

EL PAIS - EL VIAJERO  01/05/2020
https://elviajero.elpais.com/elviajero/2020/04/30/actualidad/1588236052_864505.html

Allard Schager Amish man and woman baling hay in a field in Pennsylvania USA - Image ID: 2B15FHX

Jon Duncan A yak with goods grazing on grass in the Wakhan Corridor of Afghanistan. - Image ID: RA7JXJ

• Love 1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Bryan said:

Spent ages on this one Sally, I don't think that is the one as there is no cloud cover - in my web version of the paper.  Maybe incorrectly attributed to Alamy, recently deleted or or a particulary abstruse set of keywords! 

Need to get Iain on the job he has a canny knack for finding the most diffficult to track down.

Is this the one that you are talking about? :)

Sunset over Edinburgh Cityscape, Scotland - Image ID: 2BDHG39

A little bit cropped, I think.

Lee Walker, the author, by the way.

Edited by shearwater
  • Love 1

Silly question, which I should know the answer to by now - if I have found some alamy photos on a website from January, should I post it here now, or go back to the January thread and post it?

9 minutes ago, MariaJ said:

Silly question, which I should know the answer to by now - if I have found some alamy photos on a website from January, should I post it here now, or go back to the January thread and post it?

More chance of TOG benefiting if you post here, in my view.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Westways Magazine

Automobile Club of Southern California

May/June 2020 Issue

Page 11

Smiling couple buying a new car
Contributor: Zoonar GmbH / Alamy Stock Photo
Image ID: FH32TH
Photographer: Zoonar/Wavebreak Media LTD

smiling-couple-buying-a-new-car-FH32TH.j

Page 16

Man Taking Photo Of Car Accident On Mobile Phone
Contributor: MBI / Alamy Stock Photo
Image ID: J27XPK 
Photographer: Stockbroker 

man-taking-photo-of-car-accident-on-mobi

Page 30

Modern building and view of buildings on Grand Avenue in downtown Los Angeles, California.
Contributor: Jon Bilous / Alamy Stock Photo
Image ID: EK400C 
modern-building-and-view-of-buildings-on

Edited by Lisa
  • Love 1
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Bryan said:

Loop Images Ltd  View over Buttermere and Crummock Water from the Haystacks path. - Image ID: GETGY3

Thank you Bryan - one of mine 😀.  Now to make sure it appears on my Loop Images remittance - eventually!

Anna

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Bryan said:

Cheers Iain and Paul !

Times online 2nd

Hi Bryan, I'd just like to thank you for your unwavering contribution to this thread. I'm not featured often but it is appreciated. 👍

• Love 2
  • Like 2

El País El Viajero (Print version) 01.05.2020

Jon Duncan A yak with goods grazing on grass in the Wakhan Corridor of Afghanistan. - Image ID: RA7JXJ  Mentioned above by shearwater

BBJRJC Peter Carroll Amish horse and carriage sign Lancaster County Pennsylvania USA

B8KANG Greg Vaughn Kayakers on Indian Beach at Ecola State Park on the Northern Oregon coast

HW302M Hideo Kurihara Five Story Pagoda at Ikegami Honnmonji Temple Ota Tokyo Japan

• Love 3
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Bryan said:

John Morrison Path through Lakenheath Fen, an RSPB nature reserve, near Lakenheath, Suffolk, England UK - Image ID: G26KCE -?crop and contrast increased

Thanks for spotting, Bryan...

• Love 1