just wondered , its been a while registered and upload my images on alamy but seem there is no movement yet on my dashboard.i mean have no image sold so far.on other site according to my experiences images sold fast and repeadtely.do not throw a stone on me or try to bully now teaching how to tag or display my images.i think i know enoguh how to accomplish my task , but alamy did not give me any confidence so far although being on one of the image market leader site

You’ll see plenty of other similar threads which will be helpful for you to read, rather than other contributors repeating themselves. I disagree that your captions cannot be improved eg one simply titled “car boot sale” which is appears to have been taken by a drone, so why not incorporate that? 

Stock photography is a professional business. I'm afraid that if you feel that constructive criticism is bullying then you're probably in the wrong business.

Alan

Not bullying - but I can see some glaring omissions from your tags. The 2 deer for example. What kind of deer are they? What is their latin name? And they have antlers...that is also missing from your tags. Similar for the cow - what kind? Latin name?

Really?  Whatever about only 36 images in your port, image MDAKHN is a picture of graffiti under a bridge, but you've captioned it Westminster Cathedral, with keywords to match...  Words fail me.

One of your robins is on a stand and the other is on the ground. Same caption for both? A month is not a long time here. Perhaps you will never like this agency but if you want to try you'll have to put in more effort and be prepared to accept some advice.

Paulette

12 hours ago, ramlieder said:

just wondered , its been a while registered and upload my images on alamy but seem there is no movement yet on my dashboard.i mean have no image sold so far.on other site according to my experiences images sold fast and repeadtely.do not throw a stone on me or try to bully now teaching how to tag or display my images.i think i know enoguh how to accomplish my task , but alamy did not give me any confidence so far although being on one of the image market leader site

Since you say you don't need any advice, I won't say anything about your keywording, lack of patience and small number of pix...

You only joined Alamy just over a month ago. You only have 36 images in your port and there are a number of caption and tagging errors. As has already been pointed out MDAKHN is tagged Westminster Cathedral and so is MDAKH7 - both completely wrong. Get a load of images uploaded and correctly caption and tag them and you just might get a sale.

If you are serious about selling on Alamy you need to get things right. Read your contract; it is incumbent upon you to correctly caption and tag your pictures.

Not bullying you, just saying how it is.

All true of course, but on the other hand I've just posted in the Found Images in May topic. The contributor has just 49 images on sale.

Sometimes you just get lucky!!!!

16 hours ago, ramlieder said:

Hello Ramlieder,

Alamy is different to other agencies. You need a LOT more images to see sales. Good luck.

On 20/05/2018 at 23:12, ramlieder said:

Probably just cheaper to license them from the microstock site you also have them on.

Archived