Have you found any Alamy images December?

Found in the Guardian 23-12-17

https://www.theguardian.com/teacher-network/2017/dec/23/secret-teacher-doctors-said-ms-would-end-my-career-they-were-wrong

Children - Stock Image

Picture of children in class

Photographer: age fotostock / Alamy Stock Photo

Image ID: DFA7DP

Found by Adie

Found in the Telegraph 23-12-17

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/23/come-smelling-roses-not-eau-de-car-oil/

Tired Couple Returning After Christmas Shopping Trip Stock Photo

Photograph of a tired Couple Returning After Christmas Shopping Trip

Photographer: MBI / Alamy Stock Photo

Image ID: C4J1DA

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/23/zip-wire-rides-threaten-peace-tranquility-lake-district/

England, Cumbria, Lake District National Park. Lakeland hills reflected upon the still face of the Thirlmere Reservoir Stock Photo

Photo of England, Cumbria, Lake District National Park. Lakeland hills reflected upon the still face of the Thirlmere Reservoir

Photographer: Jason Friend Photography Ltd / Alamy Stock Photo

Image ID: C09PM

Click here for finder.

2 hours ago, Cofiant said:

Sun online 23rd

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5202786/britain-to-be-warmer-than-istanbul-on-christmas-day-as-temperatures-set-to-hit-a-balmy-12c-but-it-wont-last/

KT92TH - Kelly Rann

KT922X - Zuma Press

KT93MD - Sally Anderson

KT8RD2 - Ian Jones

KT8XDP - Robert Timoney

Woohoo. Thanks very much for spotting my photo. Only my second News photo to sell.

Sunday Times 24th

Irish Edition

AXCR1Y   George Munday  River Barrow, Graiguenamanagh, County Carlow, Ireland

HP99KA  Andrea De Martin  Real estate broker and customer shaking hands after signing a contract: real estate, home loan and insurance concept

Business

G44PYP  Britpix  Coral and Ladbrokes betting shops next door to each other

HB6R8W Chris Batson     Itsu, sushi restaurant, London

E09DG7   marc zakian The treasury department, whitehall HMRC

KG912D   Robert Evan   Cambridge Science Park - the Trinity Centre on Cambridge Science Park in North Cambridge UK

HY5JM2   Dan Grytsku Tech start-up business team discussing product roadmap for product and investment

C98JH4  JLImages  Punting Beneath the Bridge of Sighs, St Johns College, Cambridge

FJY5NF   Alan Wilson  A BT Openreach engineer returning to his van in the New Town, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK

E8DHFR   Stan Pritchard  B & M HGV. M6 Motorway, northbound. Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe

News Review

Paul Gauguin - Arearea - Musée d’Orsay, Paris - several of these

Home

C58JX0  Phil Hutchinson  UK School Safety Zone, Street / Traffic Warning Sign - no credits

Travel

H9M0MT  Lazyllama  NASHVILLE - JULY 10, 2014: Bright neon signs of the city's honky tonk bar scene line the Lower Broadwa entertainment district

Magazine

F3RREY  Gary Cook  Kingfisher, Alcedo atthis - looks like a cropped mirror image of this

Times 25th

BB7H50  John Miller   "Traffic jam" tailback on M25 motorway

ERD52E    Mo Peerbacus The interior of the Grosvenor Chapel built in 1730 for the Grosvenor Estate then popular with American servicemen during WWII

C8HFA4  Peter Barritt  Visitors enjoy summer sunshine, Old Royal Naval College, built by Sir Christopher Wren, Greenwich, London, England, UK, United K

Times 26th

IMAGEPLOTTER NEWS AND SPORTS    crowd of people shopping - can't find it

KTFW8T    Liverpool, UK. 25 Dec, 2017. A man in his 30s has died after a crash in the early hours of Monday, December 25, 2017. The car was involved in a Police pursuit prior to the crash, which happened at 4:35am on Prescot Road in the Old Swan area of Liverpool. The driver was detained by Police at the scene. The spokesperson for Merseyside Police confirmed that the incident has been referred to the Independent Police Complaints Commission. Credit: Christopher Middleton/Alamy Live News

DRP990   Kevin Britland   bottles of gavison in a uk supermarket

Blend images Hispanic girl putting on acne cream - can't find it

EMNH6H   Brian Jackson  Criminal in handcuffs

B24FYK    IE343  Christmas gifts

KEJ083  Siananne Boylan City of Glasgow College, City Campus

Register

BHBKHK   Pictorial Press Ltd  CHUCK BERRY - US rock n roll musician (background colour changed)

National Geographic / Travel

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/travel/destinations/south-america/chile/atacama-desert-volcano-salt-flat-stargazing/
This Desert Is Full of Hidden Life

Flamingo. Laguna de Chaxa (Chaxa Lagoon). Sector Soncor, Salar de Atacama. Chile
EFFJ7J Nicholas Tinelli

Plus another attributed to Radius Images which I didn't find on Alamy.

26/12/2017 Daily Telegraph (print)

Participants in the annual Dickensian Christmas Festival in Rochester, Kent. KKXMCT Stephen Chung

Young boy and girl both in school uniform talking outside some school gates. FG6PNX Design Pics Inc/Nick Dale

I bought a copy of The Viking Warrior  by Ben Hubbard because I found on Google that there are a few of my photos in it.

Other Alamy photo credits in the book include Andy Buchanan, Stefan Auth, Ivy Close Images, Mary Evans Picture Library, Felix Zaska, Steve Vidler, Niels Quist, Alan King, Yvette Cardozo, John Martin Davies, Tim Gainey, Granville Davies, Y. Levy, Steve Lindridge, Ken Gillespie, Olaf Kruger, Peter Barritt, Yolanda Perera Sanchez, Montagu Images, Hans Winke, Candy Apple Red Images, Robert Estall Photo Agency, Robert Harding, Andrew Cowie and David Lyons.

Found in the Guardian 26-12-17

https://www.theguardian.com/money/2017/dec/26/uk-house-price-growth-slow-2018-brexit-uncertainty

House sold sign on a period home in Brunswick Terrace, Hove Sussex Stock Photo

Photograph of a house sold sign on a period home in Brunswick Terrace, Hove Sussex

Photographer: Roger Bamber / Alamy Stock Photo click here for finder

Image ID: A9GB9C

9 hours ago, Bryan said:

Times 26th

KTFW8T    Liverpool, UK. 25 Dec, 2017. A man in his 30s has died after a crash in the early hours of Monday, December 25, 2017. The car was involved in a Police pursuit prior to the crash, which happened at 4:35am on Prescot Road in the Old Swan area of Liverpool. The driver was detained by Police at the scene. The spokesperson for Merseyside Police confirmed that the incident has been referred to the Independent Police Complaints Commission. Credit: Christopher Middleton/Alamy Live News

I know about the online use, but was this print too?

USA, Washingtonian magazine, Jan 2018 issue

Pg. 6, United States Capitol Bldg, Sergey Borisov

us-capitol-at-sunny-day-ej6tg9.jpg

Pg. 6 Jones Point Lighthouse, Alexandria, Virginia, Mark Summerfield

jones-point-lighthouse-jones-point-park-

Pg. 17, Bethesda, Maryland,  Michael Ventura :) (always nice to spot one of mine unexpectedly)

usa-bethesda-maryland-md-barnes-and-nobl

Times 27th

FDTR6X Cyberstock  eBay online auction app logo on screen of iPhone 6 Plus smart phone

Scottish Edition

D5240F  GK underwater   Xylaria polymorpha, dead mans fingers, soft corals

JD0CRN  Richard Burdon  Morning light on Loch Lomond

Estate agents for sale and let signs on what looks to be Slateford Road Edinburgh - can't find it

EY2114 Dundee Photographics Panning an Emergency Ambulance from the Scottish NHS Ambulance Service responding to a 999 Emergency call in Dundee, UK

World

BJA0C8 Andrea Matone Bride holding the wedding bouquet

E6490R   Peter Adams Photography Ltd Town View at dusk, with Castello Ruffo, Scilla, Calabria, Italy

Hairdresser's hands with rings on fingers cutting woman's hair using scissors - can't find it

BW0564  David Wall North Island Kokako ( Callaeas cinerea ), Pukaha Mount Bruce Wildlife Centre, Wairarapa, North Island, New Zealand

Register

HCPEPJ  Everett Collection Inc  PERFORMANCE, Anita Pallenberg, Mick Jagger, 1970

13 hours ago, DDoug said:

I bought a copy of The Viking Warrior  by Ben Hubbard because I found on Google that there are a few of my photos in it.

Other Alamy photo credits in the book include Andy Buchanan, Stefan Auth, Ivy Close Images, Mary Evans Picture Library, Felix Zaska, Steve Vidler, Niels Quist, Alan King, Yvette Cardozo, John Martin Davies, Tim Gainey, Granville Davies, Y. Levy, Steve Lindridge, Ken Gillespie, Olaf Kruger, Peter Barritt, Yolanda Perera Sanchez, Montagu Images, Hans Winke, Candy Apple Red Images, Robert Estall Photo Agency, Robert Harding, Andrew Cowie and David Lyons.

DDoug

Any chance of letting me have the alamy reference number for my image in this title, so i can add it to my DACS list.

Thanks

Tim

Archived