I was just coming to the forum to ask the same question!

I too received it and presumed it was my TV portion of the recent DACS claim payout, as Alamy does that part for me but I submit the other part of the claim.

The timing of the DACS claim and payment has moved (search the forum for extensive discussion). I have received a similar payment this morning and I think it is probably the TV usage element of DACS which Alamy deals with for me. I do the still image side myself

2 minutes ago, Joseph Clemson said:

The timing of the DACS claim and payment has moved (search the forum for extensive discussion). I have received a similar payment this morning and I think it is probably the TV usage element of DACS which Alamy deals with for me. I do the still image side myself

That's right Joseph, the payment timing has changed to earlier. I've received a payment this morning and i've asked CS what the payment is for, I presume the TV part of DACS as like you  I claim direct for most sales except TV sales. I'll post a reply when I get one.

John.

Hmmm, I got an 'other income' today - for $1.12 (sic!)  Must check back for TV sales ...

Hmmm, altogether since the beginning, I have 2 old Japanese TV sales, one old worldwide and one worldwide from Nov 2016, which presumably (?) is the source of the $1.12. None UK specific.

I received a similar payment this morning but I haven't a clue why. The only outstanding claim I had via Alamy was for unreported 'weather news' usage in a newspaper a few months ago - I submitted the appropriate form to CS in July. Alamy told me it would be 'sent to billing' at the end of August - which was a bit vague to me. I can only presume it's for that.

4 hours ago, Cryptoprocta said:

Hmmm, I got an 'other income' today - for $1.12 (sic!)  Must check back for TV sales ...

Hmmm, altogether since the beginning, I have 2 old Japanese TV sales, one old worldwide and one worldwide from Nov 2016, which presumably (?) is the source of the $1.12. None UK specific.

That's exactly the amount I got. Figured it was a tip. B)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived