Upload Limit?

I've been trying to upload stock images using the new Image Manager, but no matter what I do, I cannot upload more than 3 images per submission.  After the third image loads, the browser window (Safari) freezes and I have to exit the session and start over again for the next three images.  Is anyone else seeing this issue?

How long are you waiting? There have been times that images hang for me. Sometimes if I wait it out, it finally uploads after a minute.

But that was before the new AIM.

Used to, sometimes I could hit the pause button, then Resume, and it would go. But that was then, do we even have a pause/resume button now?

I didn't notice.

My first upload after the change took around 3 hours for 81 images. The rest since then have done ok.

Sorry I'm no better help.

Betty

I had the same problem the other day. Trying to upload about a dozen images (via Safari) and it froze after the first two. Cancelled and re-tried a few times with the same result. Didn't seem to be just paused. Came back to it later that day and it worked. The odd glitch in the system?

Regularly upload over 30 images at a time, mainly now using the new AIM upload, which has been totally reliable so far.

Indeed, no issues, whether using the new AIM in either Firefox/Chrome, or using ftp.....

How long are you waiting? There have been times that images hang for me. Sometimes if I wait it out, it finally uploads after a minute.

But that was before the new AIM.

Betty

The first time, it was frozen for at least 45 minutes or so (I went out after I started the upload).  

Very frustrating...

Archived