Periodic QC concern

QC has been pretty speedy of late, although I occasionally find myself in the slow lane.

It's happened again, uploaded on the 7th and still not cleared, starting to get a bit concerned......

Everything is late today. Still no measures nor any sign of sales.

Cheers,

Philippe

Wow, Phillipe has no sign of sale?  Should we be concerned?

(I have 3 sales appeared today :ph34r: )

Not boasting, just surprised...  That's all.

Sung 

Cheers,

Philippe

Sung 

Is it so strange to have daily sales with a port of 43K?  :blink:

Would be quite a waste of time wouldn't it, if 43,000 images didn't sell  :huh:

Cheers,

Philippe

I think you misunderstood. What I meant was, if you have no signs of sales, then what hope do we have?  :) Or did I misunderstood what you said?

Sung

Cheers,

Philippe

Sung 

Is it so strange to have daily sales with a port of 43K?  :blink:

Would be quite a waste of time wouldn't it, if 43,000 images didn't sell  :huh:

Cheers,

Philippe

I think you misunderstood. What I meant was, if you have no signs of sales, then what hope do we have?  :) Or did I misunderstood what you said?

Sung

Ah, OK  :D

Misunderstood! Language problem  ;)

Cheers,

Philippe

I know.  :D  English is not my first language either, but yours is far better than mine. 

Sung

QC has been pretty speedy of late, although I occasionally find myself in the slow lane.

It's happened again, uploaded on the 7th and still not cleared, starting to get a bit concerned......

I uploaded my first batch of 2017 yesterday, and it passed overnight. They must have landed in the fast lane.

I uploaded my first batch of 2017 yesterday, and it passed overnight. They must have landed in the fast lane.

Good for you Sir - but maybe the QC police are keeping a special look out for all of you speedy types.....

I keep a low profile and mine travelled by the scenic route,  eventually scraping through this evening.

Good for you Sir - but maybe the QC police are keeping a special look out for all of you speedy types.....

I keep a low profile and mine travelled by the scenic route, eventually scraping through this evening.

Given the choice, I've always preferred the scenic route in life. I mean, really, what's the rush when you think about it.

That said, I imagine that I was lucky enough to upload just after the post-holiday backlog was cleared up.

This is what I said on another thread to a newer photographer, it's not always something to worry about, just strange, maybe it's to do with how busy uploads are?

Most of the time in the last year, mine are in a day or so, but I also uploaded on the 7th and it took 3 days, whilst two others in Jan were next day, the last batch on the 20th were next morning after a night time upload.

The funny thing is, I was concerned about these more as they were older images and I thought they were noisier, which they where and off an older camera, but they passed almost instantly.

Archived