Which FTP client software ?

Previously I have used the free Filezilla and have used a trial of Ipswitch pro FTP client software, and just wondered what software others were using and if any were better than others...( I don't mind paying )

Thanks, Steve.

Thanks again everyone, I have just downloaded the trial of cuteftp and first impressions is that it looks good..

previously I had filezilla and was happy with it, but then had to re-install it and no matter how many times I clicked the boxes for no installation all of the extra stuff ( toolbars etc) it would insist on installing them so I gave up.. anyway cute looks good so far.

Probably easier to ask if anyone has used an ftp client that wasn't up to scratch--everyone seems happy with what they use at the moment :-)

dd

Probably easier to ask if anyone has used an ftp client that wasn't up to scratch--everyone seems happy with what they use at the moment :-)

dd

I am now sorted, I managed to go back to a earlier restore point on my machine and that got rid of all of the junk that got put on when I installed  Filezilla..

dd

Strange we haven't had a thread on how happy we are with Flash uploader ;)

Archived