Question for our American friends

VPICS, thanks for posting this info about Personal Use price.

At $19.99 I will seriously consider taking off the personal use restriction I now have on virtually every RM image.

Ann

I had one personal use sale a few months ago: $19.99 It was a photo taken in California, a US buyer, and I'm in the US. Glad it wasn't a political question or I'd be  :wub: (that's embarrassed right?) Same image sold for $400 last year. 

VPICS, thanks for posting this info about Personal Use price.

At $19.99 I will seriously consider taking off the personal use restriction I now have on virtually every RM image.

Ann

I'd be happy to reinstate the personal use option if we could have the option of setting a "thanks anyway" minimum fee, regardless of usage category.

I had one personal use sale a few months ago: $19.99 It was a photo taken in California, a US buyer, and I'm in the US. Glad it wasn't a political question or I'd be  :wub: (that's embarrassed right?) Same image sold for $400 last year. 

That is why I have put a restriction on all my images for PU.

Allan

:wub: = L U V 

Cheers,

Philippe  ;)

No emoji for embarrassed. These  :o:wacko: will have to do. I had to zoom way in even with my reading glasses to tell those were hearts LOL. 

:wub: = L U V 

Cheers,

Philippe  ;)

No emoji for embarrassed. These  :o:wacko: will have to do. I had to zoom way in even with my reading glasses to tell those were hearts LOL.

You are excused. A lot of us don't see those tiny things well. The emojis aren't even available to me on my iPad, unless I'm not seeing them! :) I'm stuck with smiling or winking.

Archived