Where can I see all my photos on Alamy?

I'm fairly new to Alamy and was wondering how I could see all my images on Alamy. And if I have done anything wrong, because when I search for my pseudonym only 87 pictures come up when I have 300 for sale.

. . . and are you using Advanced Search to search for your pseudonym?

dd

As Dusty says, you need to use Advanced Search.  Your name is in the caption on the ones you submitted via Live News and you also have 'silje' in the keywords of some others, so these will show up in a simple search.  To show all your images go to Advanced Search and search by 'Contributor Name'.

Also pertinent is the reason why you are searching. If you are looking to edit some metadata, you can go into 'Manage Images' on 'My Alamy' and select 'Images on Sale'. This displays all your images and you can search by the various caption, keyword and data fields. A useful facility, to give one example, if you are searching for an image in a particular location as the location field is not searchable in the online Alamy database

While on this subject - how do I provide someone with a link that will take them to all my collection?

From the same page where you see Alamy Measures/sales graph etc there is a link to this page. http://www.alamy.com/stock-photography-link-to-alamy.asp

From that page you can copy the link to your collection.

Edited by Armstrong

Let's see, John. If you click on the blue number to the left (yours is 3447) it will open your collection. Then copy the URL and paste in into an email or in a post here in the forum:

This seems to work with one's own collection, and it's quick and painless. 

Edo

Edited by Ed Rooney
  • Like 1

Let's see, John. If you click on the blue number to the left (yours is 3447) it will open your collection. Then copy the URL and paste in into an email or in a post here in the forum:

This seems to work with one's own collection, and it's quick and painless. 

Edo

Although this is a quick way to send, if someone wants to search your collection only, then the My Alamy Homepage is the best way to go as your client will only be searching your images.

Jill

• Like 1

Two ways of doing this.

1. If you want to see your online images in the form it is visible to the public (and you would appreciate sending link of this page) just click your profile, and then number of images shown in blue (just above your date of joining Alamy) under the Alamy tab. Simply copy the link in the page that opens and send it.

2. If you want to see your images in the format in which you input your keywords, simply click below status tab on My Alamy page to go to Manage images page to select and see your online as well ready images.

Edited by Gurcharan
  • Like 1

• 4 years later...