Anyone having trouble getting paid this month.

For the first time since I have been here I qualified for a payment this month. My balance has gone to zero, my account says that I have been paid by Paypal yet I have received nothing.

I e-mailed member services and they told me on the 4th that it could take 7 days.yet still no funds in my Paypal account.

I e-mailed the agent who responded and member services yesterday and again today, still with no response.

The phone number on the home page and the chat are for sales only but, in desperation I used the chat now option and the guy there told me that someone was e-mailing me as we spoke. That was nearly an hour ago and still no e-mail.

I really need to know what has happened to my payment.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks.

Thank you Phillippe. Strange how other sites that I deal with manage to get things done a lot quicker than this. It would also have been helpful if the agent who responded had quoted this 30 day clause rather that saying that it would be 7/9 days and leaving me wondering what has happened when that time limit has expired.You should all sing from the same hymn sheet as it were.

Ok, looks like I shall have to be patient.

Yes. I am in the UK, Can we get paid by BACS?

Of course. It takes 3 days, without fail. Just contact MS. I don't think you can add the bank details online any more.

Thanks.

But maybe I'll leave it until I receive my payment in case it confuses matters.

Dunno what BACS is. I live in Belgium, but even I get paid by simple bank transfer. Usually see the money around the 6th on my bank account.

Cheers,

Philippe

Bank Automated Clearing Service (or System).

Allan

Of course. It takes 3 days, without fail. Just contact MS. I don't think you can add the bank details online any more.

I just had a look and it seems that you can still add bank details and select funds transfer. It does not display the current details for security reasons.

I'm paid with a bank transfer. Alamy has always made payments when they said they will, and it always takes 2 to 4 days to show up in my account, as Alamy stated it would.

I have problems with the current stock industry and problems with life on the Blue Planet, but Alamy is and has always been a good company to do business with. Pay Pal? No comment. 

I just had a look and it seems that you can still add bank details and select funds transfer. It does not display the current details for security reasons.

Thanks Martin. I will look at it after I have received payment, just in case I get another payment in the future.

I'm paid with a bank transfer. Alamy has always made payments when they said they will, and it always takes 2 to 4 days to show up in my account, as Alamy stated it would.

I have problems with the current stock industry and problems with life on the Blue Planet, but Alamy is and has always been a good company to do business with. Pay Pal? No comment. 

Thanks Ed.

Alamy did announce a couple of years back that you couldn't change the details. That might not stop you providing them in the first place.

Alamy did announce a couple of years back that you couldn't change the details. That might not stop you providing them in the first place.

Thanks, have had an e-mail response now too. Seems that the IT department is having problems with their e-mail service.

Related to this subject.. if you get paid by Paypal, do you lose a small percentage to Paypal fees?

I know that if you sell something on Ebay and get paid by Paypal, Paypal take a small percentage as fees.

I can only presume that PayPal ain't doing it for charity. I don't think you have to pay any fees (Alamy perhaps does?), often though you can see them (PayPal) profiting by offering lousy exchange rates.

Archived