Anyone having trouble getting paid this month.

You have some amazing abstractions in your collection, Steve. Nice work.   :)

Many thanks Ed, just need clients to find and buy as none of them have sold  :(

Yikes! It's so confusing when really good images, with good keywording, do not sell in our modern stock world. I spent a lot of time and effort shooting St. Peter's in Rome (was staying with a friend just outside the square). I've yet to have a single sale or zoom on this mainstream subject. ??? And in 2015, 75% of my sales were of things that are in walking distance of my front door. 

Your non-abstract images are very good, but very stylized, and that might be limiting. I don't normally suggest that shooters do this or that or anything . . . but perhaps you should consider having some humans in a few of your pictures. 

Edo

You have some amazing abstractions in your collection, Steve. Nice work.   :)

Many thanks Ed, just need clients to find and buy as none of them have sold  :(

Yikes! It's so confusing when really good images, with good keywording, do not sell in our modern stock world. I spent a lot of time and effort shooting St. Peter's in Rome (was staying with a friend just outside the square). I've yet to have a single sale or zoom on this mainstream subject. ??? And in 2015, 75% of my sales were of things that are in walking distance of my front door. 

Your non-abstract images are very good, but very stylized, and that might be limiting. I don't normally suggest that shooters do this or that or anything . . . but perhaps you should consider having some humans in a few of your pictures. 

Edo

Thanks for the tip Ed, I have many with humans in them, just haven't uploaded them to Alamy. Maybe it's something I should think about.

I've used both the Funds Transfer and PayPal methods of getting paid. The PayPal route is slower; mine arrived on the 13th which has been typical. There is no fee charged and I like having the money in that account so I'll stick with it for now.

I didn't win the Powerball lottery, which might have something to do with the fact that I didn't buy a ticket. However, my Alamy payment did arrive in my PP account today, just a few days later than usual.

Update: Come to think of it, my odds of winning the Powerball probably wouldn`t have been much better if I had bought a ticket, so I saved myself a few dollars. B)

Archived