Alamy blog - June picture needs

Alamy

I have just put this image in the "environmentally friendly" challenge. It is a perfect example of missing good keywords. I didn't think of the environmental issues in "upcyling" boots. Didn't even know there was such a word. So I have gone in and added keywords...

two-old-boots-used-as-quaint-and-unusual

Paulette

My photos are bombing on here and I gave up cycling cause I don't look good in lycra. ;)

I hope you didn't waste the opportunity . . . I trust photographic evidence of not looking good in lycra lead to some unique images submitted, along with some creative keywords . . .

dd

"Upcycling," "photobombing," where have I been? B)

Oh come on! I'm well past my sell-by date but I've heard of them.

Alan

Guess I need to be upcycled myself.

OK, I had heard of photobombing but had no idea what it was. Photobombing sounds like something a renegade drone might do.

According to "All of Alamy" "upcycle" and variations have been searched 31 times in the past year resulting in 2 zooms and, so far, no sales. It doesn't seem like Alamy are exactly being bombarded with requests.

According to "All of Alamy" "upcycle" and variations have been searched 31 times in the past year resulting in 2 zooms and, so far, no sales. It doesn't seem like Alamy are exactly being bombarded with requests.

. . . yet.

dd

. . . yet.

dd

... every downcycle is followed by an upcycle.

. . . yet.

dd

... every downcycle is followed by an upcycle.

. . . and thus it has always been :-)

dd

Photobombing sounds like something a renegade drone might do.

I guess you could pack a fair bit of explosive into a film canister.

Alan

Innovative upcycling idea, but I think I'll leave that one to the more advanced photobombers among us.

My photos are bombing on here and I gave up cycling cause I don't look good in lycra. ;)

I hope you didn't waste the opportunity . . . I trust photographic evidence of not looking good in lycra lead to some unique images submitted, along with some creative keywords . . .

dd

obese-cyclist-having-a-rest-and-using-mo

I own up, it's not me but kinda fits the bill don't you think? ;)

dd

obese-cyclist-having-a-rest-and-using-mo

I own up, it's not me but kinda fits the bill don't you think? ;)

It does indeed . . . with full respect to the cyclist, you nearly made me squirt my cuppa out through my nose.

dd

say no more!

an-overweight-cyclist-showing-his-bum-or

Thanks Stokie, now I really do have to give up drinking tea at the keyboard . . .

dd

Archived