Uploading issue

I've uploaded three lots of pix in the last 24 hours. The uploads went OK - no interruptions - but they're not appearing on the 'Track Submissions' page. Anyone else having this issue?

No doubt things will straighten out after the weekend... but right now it's like uploading into a void... :unsure:

I've uploaded three lots of pix in the last 24 hours. The uploads went OK - no interruptions - but they're not appearing on the 'Track Submissions' page. Anyone else having this issue?

No doubt things will straighten out after the weekend... but right now it's like uploading into a void... :unsure:

Yes, I'm having that exact same problem, John. My bet is that things will go back to normal early Monday. They seem to be making fixes on weekends.

I've noticed the delay too lately but they seem to show up in about an hour. However the odd thing to me is that I haven't been able to use the "Upload Jpegs" button on Firefox (Windows 7) the last two times I tried. I finally gave up last night and put them up through Internet Explorer.  Odd.

I've noticed the delay too lately but they seem to show up in about an hour. However the odd thing to me is that I haven't been able to use the "Upload Jpegs" button on Firefox (Windows 7) the last two times I tried. I finally gave up last night and put them up through Internet Explorer.  Odd.

Flash (the uploader) and Firefox don't always get on.  If you've had a Flash crash do a reboot. It seems to be the only way to solve the problem.

Flash (the uploader) and Firefox don't always get on.  If you've had a Flash crash do a reboot. It seems to be the only way to solve the problem.

Thanks John, maybe I need to update Flash also but will keep this in mind.

My track submissions page is frozen from 10.10.2014. Upload probably was ok, no error messages.

I cannot see records about submissions in 3 browsers, Flash is up to date. Alamy, please check, till now i don't have answer from support.

Where chat disappear?

Hi new contributor here.

I'm having this issue too. Can't see uploads made early yesterday (Sunday) afternoon. Tried logging in from a couple of devices and with different browsers. No luck. Still nothing to be seen.

This is getting to a little nervous making. The upload I did on Friday morning has still not shown up in Tracking Submissions . . . and it's late Monday afternoon now in Oxfordshire. It's a bank holiday (to use the UK term) here in the USA, but not in the UK, right? Waz up, Doc? 

Archived