So, how was your August?

Sadly I suspect there are contributors out there who will have negative figures for some months but that means they have previously had apparent sales. The modest incomes many people are achieving are only dreams (or distant memories) for some of us.. :(

That said this year, thus far, is as good as whole of last year for me which means the rot has stopped, for the moment. Hopefully my new start will bear fruit in due course.

Sadly I suspect there are contributors out there who will have negative figures for some months but that means they have previously had apparent sales. The modest incomes many people are achieving are only dreams (or distant memories) for some of us.. :(

That said this year, thus far, is as good as whole of last year for me which means the rot has stopped, for the moment. Hopefully my new start will bear fruit in due course.

Yes, one never knows what tomorrow will bring. Every month is a new start. I believe that Buddhists call it keeping a "beginner's mind."

LOL scroll up!  I had two refunds this month...and that's all I had.  My balance for the month was negative $200

7 sales bringing in just over $300. Month started well with a 3 figure sale and ended, as usual, with a couple of Newspaper Scheme results at around $6. Hopefully the decline won't continue too far into September.

Not great. 4 for a little over $100 gross. (48 Alamy licences in last year, added 600 pix to reach 2900 in last 12 months).

As others have said, it's not usually the zoomed images that get licenced.

And I don't get excited when referenced ID get viewed/zoomed (sometimes multiple times), they aren't the ones that pop up in sales !

Have a nice weekend.

:)

Archived