Alamy's Image upoader not reporting properly

Uploaded 8th passed 14th

"      15th     "      16th

"      16th     "      17th

Allan

In the past, clicking "Track your submissions" at the end of an upload immediately showed the number uploaded and  the "processing " message, followed within an hour or so by "Awaiting QC".   

For recent uploads, clicking "Track your submissions" did not show the new upload.   Checking an hour or so later showed it with the correct number and "Awaiting QC".

Uploads on the 13th, 15th and this morning (18th) have all just passed QC

Uploaded 3 this morning and track submissions did not show anything at all. Waited a few hours and they had appeared.

17 uploaded last night and the same problem of submissions not showing up immediately after upload.  Only a few minutes wait and they were straight to 'Awaiting QC' so no great cause for alarm.  Putting my IT hat on I wonder if Alamy have cut out the Processing notification and are showing nothing until they pass to the Awaiting QC stage.

I have one from the 15th, so judging by you guys, it probably won't pass until Monday. The Saturday morning club seems to have vanished lately.

Jill

The Saturday morning club is alive and well.....my ongoing membership continued two days ago ! 

Uploaded 100 this morning, went to track submissions and they were already awaiting QC....although was showing as twenty odd images shorter than the confirmed upload of 100 with no fails....

I have one from the 15th, so judging by you guys, it probably won't pass until Monday. The Saturday morning club seems to have vanished lately.

Jill

The Saturday morning club is alive and well.....my ongoing membership continued two days ago ! 

Uploaded 100 this morning, went to track submissions and they were already awaiting QC....although was showing as twenty odd images shorter than the confirmed upload of 100 with no fails....

Me too - uploaded Thursday and passed Saturday - my first Saturday morning club!  Oh, I must get out more.

Archived