For those that hadn't noticed, just wanted to draw attention to Keith Morris' success via his recent tweet:

"Today's clutch of sales @alamy and @AlamyNews nicely bring my total for the year to over $50k. I like that!"

Well done, Keith, on all your hard work, proving to us all that it does pay off.

For those that hadn't noticed, just wanted to draw attention to Keith Morris' success via his recent tweet:

"Today's clutch of sales @alamy and @AlamyNews nicely bring my total for the year to over $50k. I like that!"

Well done, Keith, on all your hard work, proving to us all that it does pay off.

Yes, hard and smart and timely work!

There's hope then - 33 years of long hours, out in all weathers and not a little talent - there is hope for us yet!

It's well earned Keith.

As I have said before. Photography is not, never has been, at least in last decade or four, an easy way of getting rich but there have always been some photographers who have earned a solid, respectable, even an excellent, income through talent, hard work and determination. Keith shows all those qualities.

Well done Aber, although it came as no surprise to me: once you became a regular fixture on page one with that number of images you had to be earning five figures.  Not sure whether gross or net, but even gross is some achievement on Alamy- the kind of figure that would be nothing out of the ordinary at a few other places, but the Alamy rate is currently one of the lowest (if not the lowest) amongst agencies of a certain size and repute.

Your work stands out from the crowd: an intriguing blend of photojournalism and photography of the everyday with a distinctive look about it.

Archived