Images Licenced August 2024

7 hours ago, cbimages said:

For sure Paulette, both fish and shrimps perform cleaning duties. I've seen divers take out their regulators, open their mouths and have these shrimp go in to clean their teeth! I've never tried....prefer to keep my air supply firmly in place! But I have taken off a glove and allowed then to clean my fingernails. Kind of a divers manicure!

How utterly amazing! I do relate to the pleasure your underwater photography gives you.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, cbimages said:

For sure Paulette, both fish and shrimps perform cleaning duties. I've seen divers take out their regulators, open their mouths and have these shrimp go in to clean their teeth! I've never tried....prefer to keep my air supply firmly in place! But I have taken off a glove and allowed then to clean my fingernails. Kind of a divers manicure!

Absolutely wonderful image! I was thinking some sort of co-operative relationship was going on between fish and shrimp as the shrimp doesn't look too worried. That's amazing they clean human teeth as well!

• Thanks 1

0.38c National newspaper. 🤬 "Are things getting to you?"

Usage: Editorial, Use in syndicated editorial news features, single context only. Novel Use
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: Unlimited
Insert: more than 25
Placement: National
Image Size: Any size
Start: 29 August 2024
Duration: Unlimited

samaritans-sign-on-the-clifftop-at-hunst

• Like 3

10 hours ago, cbimages said:

Distributor, very low $$. Second time sold via Alamy.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 10,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 July 2024
Duration: In perpetuity

tomato-cod-or-tomato-grouper-cephalophol

fabulous image 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, cbimages said:

I would take the manicure, but not the teeth cleaning. What goes into the shrimp must come out of the shrimp, you know.

Edited by Betty LaRue
  • Love 1

Balinese sculpture of a goddess that has had too much caffeine!

Low$$

Usage: Standard, Standard License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, and print runs up to 100,000. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage.
Start: 27 August 2024

JX65R0.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 1

When I thought Aug was ending with only 1 sale. The system just popped up 2 additional sales with the best $$$ I ever made since I joined Alamy. Grateful!  😻

However I just read a news article that Singapore dollars may wane further against US dollars in coming months. 🤮

4th-march-2024-fans-exchanging-friendshi

Edited by rickygui
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

Australia, New-Zealand and Oceania magazine - $$

FY1YH2.jpg

and two US Affiliates $

B03JRE.jpg

B09MDA.jpg

Edited by gvallee
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 2

end of the month dribbling in. $ Faces concert from 1974. It was a great gig..

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use on social media and digital platforms produced by client. Customer Marketing: - Internal publication services - “In house” produced marketing.
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 30 August 2024

rod-stewart-and-the-faces-in-concert-tou

Just found on Planet Rock Facebook page as part of a montage of vintage concert souvenirs. 

Edited by Webby

Chinatown street market, Bangkok.  Mid $$

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial onlyEditorial print + digital use.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 28 August 2024

dusk-at-the-bangkok-chinatown-street-mar

• Like 2

This wasn't actually a newspaper!   It was a place mat in a Kuala Lumpur cafe 🙂  Mid $$

Usage: Standard, Standard License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, and print runs up to 100,000. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage.
Start: 29 August 2024

the-birth-of-malaya-independence-as-repo

• Like 1

Second licence via Alamy, direct sale. Below mid $$. And some random interesting info, especially for you Betty. This is a male fish, his larger female ensures he aerates the eggs, keeps them clean and removes and dead ones. If/when she dies, this male will turn into a female over a few months, and the largest male will become dominant and sexually active.
Usage: Editorial, One Time, North American Rights, Print/Digital Rights including Ancillaries, English/Spanish Languages, 200,000 Print Run, 10 Years.
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 200,000
Placement: Any - print cover & inside, electronic, online
Image Size: Any size
Start: 30 August 2024
End: 30 August 2034
clownfish-amphiprion-percula-male-fish-t

Edited by cbimages
  • Love 1
  • Like 4