Share your lucky shots...

John Morrison

Was rushing to another shoot, running a bit late when i passed a street busker on a tightrope in the centre of Bath. I saw that the woman was going to pass behind him so i shot 2 images. Luckily for me she had a quick glance at the guy on the tightrope as she passed, that look and the placement of her legs as she walks past makes the image work for me. I was also lucky that there was no one else in the frame as that is a busy part of the city. 

bath-uk-28th-september-2016-todays-warm-weather-attracted-large-crowds-GHHAXG.jpg

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 3

Maybe not "lucky" as I was looking for this sort of juxtaposition........student project...........a while back😉

FX6EWE.jpg

Fortunate rather than lucky, perhaps......the little boy had a €1 coin in his hand.

EKTJWW.jpg

Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lynchpics said:

Was rushing to another shoot, running a bit late when i passed a street busker on a tightrope in the centre of Bath. I saw that the woman was going to pass behind him so i shot 2 images. Luckily for me she had a quick glance at the guy on the tightrope as she passed, that look and the placement of her legs as she walks past makes the image work for me. I was also lucky that there was no one else in the frame as that is a busy part of the city. 

bath-uk-28th-september-2016-todays-warm-weather-attracted-large-crowds-GHHAXG.jpg

Great shot, it really messes with the brain!

• Love 2

2 hours ago, Lynchpics said:

Well done!

• Love 1

6 hours ago, Lynchpics said:

Street photography at its best.

Allan

• Love 1

5 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

Great shot, it really messes with the brain!

4 hours ago, Mr Standfast said:

Well done!

35 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

Street photography at its best.

Allan

Michael, Mr Standfast and Allan thank you for your very kind comments.  One of my favourite photographers is Elliott Erwitt  and when i look at this image i just wish she was walking a small dog, that would have been THE image. 

Edited by Lynchpics
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, Lynchpics said:

Michael, Mr Standfast and Allan thank you for your very kind comments.  One of my favourite photographers is Elliott Erwitt  and when i look at this image i just wish she was walking a small dog, that would have been THE image. 

At least she is holding her cardigan in front of her chest.

Allan

• Love 1