Quality Control delayed or first fail?

I have 12 images up since 22 December. I figured there would be a xmas and NY slow down on the queue. But I am starting to think its my first failed batch. 

Weird thing is, I have submitted 150 of the same concept, using the same donor image, and never failed one. 

Could it be a back log or a fail? How long have your images been in the queue for around the holidays?

I knew about the delay but was getting curious just how long others may have been waiting. Mine have been in the queue since the 23rd so I'll think I'll relax a touch.

In any case, I don't want to be thinking about work until next week.

Well, nothing on Saturday so I guess we'll all have to wait until next week before the wheels start turning again!

Maybe next Saturday after Alamy QC start back on the ninth.

Allan

Semi, I uploaded over 80 batches and can't say if long review time means rejected photos :)

My review time is 1-4 days. It happens waiting 2 weeks (usually technical problems of Alamy, reaction only after my email). I had one batch rejected (visible retouching in one image, my fault) and review time was 2 days, as normal ;)

But, today I can say, long time review is good to rethink if my images are good to let them live...

But... it suspends working :P

I always worry if my English is good enought to you understand what I mean ;)

I have been a little worried since uploading on December 22nd. They usually pass QC in 24 to 36 hours. 

But, this morning I got the "Now manage your images" green light, so it does appear to be a delay in the line up due to the Christmas holidays.

Steve

I have been a little worried since uploading on December 22nd. They usually pass QC in 24 to 36 hours. 

But, this morning I got the "Now manage your images" green light, so it does appear to be a delay in the line up due to the Christmas holidays.

Steve

Thank you Steve. You made me check, and yes, I got greeny too. 

Have been a bit concern because I PPed this batch on a laptop. Phuh....  :huh:

Archived