Can't access Measures

When trying to access"Your Images" in Measures, I get a window popping up about customer search activity and an explantation of what CTR is and what are "Your Views" etc. Anyone else noticing this?  Is measures broken?

1 minute ago, Sharon said:

When trying to access"Your Images" in Measures, I get a window popping up about customer search activity and an explantation of what CTR is and what are "Your Views" etc. Anyone else noticing this?  Is measures broken?

It's working for me. If the problem persists try clearing your browser's cache.

Mark

20 hours ago, M.Chapman said:

It's working for me. If the problem persists try clearing your browser's cache.

Mark

I cleared the cache, but problem is still there.... just in Safari... a new Safari at that.. Firefox is ok.

For anyone who might be interested with the same issue, I discovered that I had a box ticked in Safari settings to use the Reader when possible.  I unticked the box and now I can access measures. Whew!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I see Measures is not working properly again and hasn't been so for about a week. The basic info comes up on the main screen, but then clicking on the "Total Views" "Total zooms" columns brings up the "Sorry. We have encountered an unexpected error" page

Can this be sorted please?

Thanks

Kumar

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I see Measures is not working properly again and hasn't been so for about a week. The basic info comes up on the main screen, but then clicking on the "Total Views" "Total zooms" columns brings up the "Sorry. We have encountered an unexpected error" page

Can this be sorted please?

Thanks

Kumar

Is this your Pseudonym Summary?

No problems there.

wim

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Hi Wim;

No, its when you try and look deeper into total views and total zooms for each search term that the problems arise

K

Ahh yes, The All of Alamy Measures.

Even trying to see the rolling year it says: 504 Gateway Time-out.

However put in a search term and setting it back to the rolling years it still works.

But clicking on the columns and there's the Houston we have an unexpected error again.

I bet it's those Russians.

wim

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Doc said:

Measures even more broken now - Cant access the previous day, and zooms not appearing to be registering.

😒

Kumar

I have not been able to access measures since the start of August also sales have not altered from the same period.

Nigel

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

.... and zooms not appearing to be registering.

😒

Kumar

None this week, and just one zoom last Friday. Eight sales in that period, from 2,220 views and CTR 0.05. Changing the dates to just this week. Seven sales, 0 zooms, 1,255 views CTR 0.00.

Measures updated a few minutes ago, 1 zoom registered on the main dashboard, but not visible in Measures, there are no views as well. But now I know - I will be able to see a part of this particular statistic tomorrow and the full one with the set of views (who knows if this is the full one?) - in 48 hours 😜. Life is beautiful!!!

Edited by Ognyan Yosifov

Just now, VbFolly said:

Same here. No zooms registered for a week or so, and CTR falling every day. It clearly wasn't fixed yesterday, and now it's a bank holiday weekend.

It's been a weird overlapping mess with views and zooms catching up constantly, and some zooms registered on the main dashboard but never in Measures. I've noticed that it takes 48 hours for "an acceptable" amount of views to be seen for a specific period. For example, today I can see the full?!? set of views from Thursday, yesterday there were no views for this day...

5 minutes ago, Ognyan Yosifov said:

It's been a weird overlapping mess with views and zooms catching up constantly, and some zooms registered on the main dashboard but never in Measures. I've noticed that it takes 48 hours for "an acceptable" amount of views to be seen for a specific period. For example, today I can see the full?!? set of views from Thursday, yesterday there were no views for this day...

I'm also seeing most of my views only after 48 hours in measures. It's interesting that you're getting zooms on the main dashboard. I haven't had any all week, hence the CTR graph dropping each day. 

4 minutes ago, VbFolly said:

I'm also seeing most of my views only after 48 hours in measures. It's interesting that you're getting zooms on the main dashboard. I haven't had any all week, hence the CTR graph dropping each day. 

The last zoom on the dashboard still missing in Measures. Who knows, it'll probably take another 24 hours for that 🙂

The image database has finally caught up this evening after being 48 hours behind as of this afternoon. Hopefully that means things are on the move, but we may not know until Tuesday as measures generally only works week days.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gabbro said:

Look like the darn thing broke again. This place is falling apart.

Yes, it does seem that way. I think Measures only worked for about 3 or 4 days, then broke completely again. So frustrating!

• Like 2

• Alamy locked this topic