Signs are not good

10 hours ago, Nodvandigtid said:

Wow - can't recall the last time this happened (or if it ever did).

Pseudonym Summary
This page summarises all the customer views and click activity recorded for your Pseudonym(s) for a given date range. A view is registered when a customer sees one of your thumbnails on a page of search results. A zoom is registered when one of those thumbnails is clicked on to show the larger image preview.
Last Updated on : 08 Sep 2022 10:33 GMT

YesterdayLast 7 daysLast week (Mon-Sun)Last business week (Mon-Fri)This monthLast month

Why don't I have any data ?
Your account has not collected any activity for customers measured by the tool within the date selected.

I had the same yesterday. First time since I started. Must be a glitch somewhere, surely.. 

Something is definitely glitchy.  On the last day showing up in my Measures, it lists the # of images of mine that have been viewed by the various search terms, but then lists the total number of views for all search terms to be 0.

Same for me, but I found a kind of workaround. Instead of clicking on "yesterday" as usual, change the date in the left window - in this case put 6th of Sept. By doing this you will see the search results for the last two days and the new one could be recognised by the "NaN" description in the "Total CTR(%)" column on the right.)Not perfect, but at least we will know which views we've had.

Edited by Ognyan Yosifov

43 minutes ago, Ognyan Yosifov said:

Same for me, but I found a kind of workaround. Instead of clicking on "yesterday" as usual, change the date in the left window - in this case put 6th of Sept. By doing this you will see the search results for the last two days.

Interesting. That method returns 656 views and 3 zooms. If I click on the three I see seven images, each zoomed once!

16 hours ago, Nodvandigtid said:

Wow - can't recall the last time this happened (or if it ever did).

Pseudonym Summary
This page summarises all the customer views and click activity recorded for your Pseudonym(s) for a given date range. A view is registered when a customer sees one of your thumbnails on a page of search results. A zoom is registered when one of those thumbnails is clicked on to show the larger image preview.
Last Updated on : 08 Sep 2022 10:33 GMT

YesterdayLast 7 daysLast week (Mon-Sun)Last business week (Mon-Fri)This monthLast month

Why don't I have any data ?
Your account has not collected any activity for customers measured by the tool within the date selected.

Now looks to have been updated for 07/09/22 - views and sales (1) visible. 

On 11/08/2022 at 07:45, CarlMillerPhotos said:

So far I'm tied for my best month ever in terms of number of sales... revenue is a different story. #GiveItAwayGiveItAwayGiveItAwayNow

LOL, a sad reference to Red Hot Chili Peppers... but I love it anyway!

• Like 1