1 hour ago, Alamy said:

Hi everyone

All work has been completed and the forum has finally updated. The image count is still showing, but will unfortunately not update from now on. We will replace it with a link called "my portfolio". Otherwise the platform should be working as normal, but please let us know if you spot anything strange. 

All the best

Alamy

'Next unread topic' doesn't display thread name as it used to. 

I went through half a dozen Captcha screens to get here just now. That aspect is still not fixed, and when it gets in the way it's as bothersome as ever. It is total nonsense.

4 minutes ago, LawrensonPhoto said:

Yeah same here I was expecting:

Pro area (password only)

Live News

Equipment

Sports talk

Landscape talk

Competition area

Classifieds

Workshops

Too much? 😚

Nope. Spot on. :)

2 hours ago, LawrensonPhoto said:

Mind you it does say when the update has been completed

You mean like this....

On 05/03/2019 at 08:57, Alamy said:

Hi everyone

All work has been completed and the forum has finally updated. The image count is still showing, but will unfortunately not update from now on. We will replace it with a link called "my portfolio". Otherwise the platform should be working as normal, but please let us know if you spot anything strange. 

All the best

Alamy

17 hours ago, Matt Ashmore said:

Where are the new categories... did I miss them somewhere?

Hi Matt,

We haven't added them yet, but we are getting there :) 

The update has completed which means the forum is working again, but there are still some back end changes to be done. We mentioned earlier that this would effect your image count, so we are just discussing the best way forward with the forum providers at the moment. Once this is done we will update the categories. Thanks for all your suggestions!

Best,

Alamy

On 05/03/2019 at 08:57, Alamy said:

Hi everyone

All the best

Alamy

Can I put in a vote to keep the link as it was, to the original contributor page? I find it handy to have a link to the non-curated version that just has everything in date order.

2 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

Can I put in a vote to keep the link as it was, to the original contributor page? I find it handy to have a link to the non-curated version that just has everything in date order.

I like that idea as well. You can see what others have been up to, and where they have been !

Nice cheese and biscuits Spacecadet ?

2 minutes ago, AlbertSnapper said:

Nice cheese and biscuits Spacecadet ?

Because of the curated portfolio I can't tell which one you mean!

Oh right, in the old version. Kinda proves my point.

Mmm, yes thankyou, a nice plate in Beverley. I forgot to make a note of the cheese. Probably Cornish Welly or something. Quince cheese is nice. The micropub there is fun as well- no pix, enjoyed the beer too much.

• Alamy unpinned this topic
On 07/03/2019 at 09:33, Alamy said:

The update has completed which means the forum is working again, but there are still some back end changes to be done. We mentioned earlier that this would effect your image count, so we are just discussing the best way forward with the forum providers at the moment. Once this is done we will update the categories. Thanks for all your suggestions!

Just to confirm, we've managed to keep the image count for the time being.

Thanks,

Alamy

3 hours ago, Alamy said:

Just to confirm, we've managed to keep the image count for the time being.

Thanks,

Alamy

Great!

And we seem to be able to give you 💙💗💚.

wim

Archived