Have you found any Alamy photographs November

Guardian Online

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/nov/03/horseshoe-crab-population-at-risk-blood-big-pharma
PKTYK8  imageBROKER /SeaTops Atlantic horseshoe crabs (Limulus polyphemus) mating on the shallow sand coast, Delaware Bay, New Jersey, USA

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/nov/03/gardening-tips-plant-bareroot-roses-leaf-mould
PCJM7B  Jane Tregelles  Close up of Tottering-by-Gently - English Shrub Rose - David Austin Roses

2 hours ago, Bryan said:

Cheers Findlay!

Times 3rd

Lauder, Scottish Borders, Scotland. UK 1nd November 2018 A female women hill runner and her dog, stands on top of a cairn on Chesters Hill near Lauder in the Scottish Borders, as the dark nights close in, head torch night runners are taking advantage of lovely sunsets. Credit PHIL WILKINSON / Alamy Live News - Image ID: R0554J 

Mark Waugh Fracking firm Cuadrilla drilling for shale gas in Lancashire, pictured The drilling well - Image ID: KG3WCN

Colin McPherson  Members of the Blencathra pack, which hunted for foxes in Cumbria using fell hounds. - Image ID: E9YCMH

Heritage Image Partnership Ltd   Henry V of England attacked by the Duke of Alencon at the Battle of Agincourt, 1415 (1864). Artist: James William Edmund Doyle - Image ID: DDY5KW

Newscast Online A generic image of marbella's shopping centre, Costa Marbella- Marbella, Spain - Image ID: FKWCEF

London, UK. 28th Apr, 2018. A woman seen giving a speech through a speaker during the march.The Windrush generation solidarity protest gathered around 200 people at the Churchill Statue in Parliament Square to show disgust at the government's treatment of those from the Windrush generation. ''Despite the government's recent actions to attempt to rectify it, this never should have happened in the first place'', they say. Credit: Brais G. Rouco/SOPA Images/ZUMA Wire/Alamy Live News - Image ID: MGFM4P

Miran Burić  Pringles Original potato chips, package of 165 grams. Pringles is a brand of potato snack chips. - Image ID: FRP085 - possibly, several similar

David Litschel  A young 10-12 year olf boy walking a small dog at the corner of State Street and Carrillo Street in Santa Barbara, California with a passing Tesla mod - Image ID: P6X4N6

A woman interacts with Amazon Echo Plus at a showroom in Yokohama MID Base Tower Residence on November 22, 2017, Yokohama, Japan. Amazon Echo Plus is a smart speaker programmed with Amazon's artificial intelligence assistant app called Alexa to control home appliances such as TV and lights through human voice. Credit: Rodrigo Reyes Marin/AFLO/Alamy Live News - Image ID: KHYW4C

Gallo Images  Doctor texting on mobile phone Debica, Poland - Image ID: E5AWE5

Oksana Kuzmina  Pediatrician examines three months baby boy. Doctor using a stethoscope to listen to kid's chest checking heartbeat. - Image ID: F6YTN7

David J. Green  young girl waking up yawning in bed - Image ID: DEMW22

Chris Rout   Woman relaxing sat drinking coffee - Image ID: KBG0YX

Scottish Edition

Hownam, Kelso, Scottish Borders, UK. 2nd November 2018. Looking north east from Humblemoor (363m) on the Scottish side of the Cheviots across the Yett. The Anglo Scottish Border and Pennine Way are on the far skyline. After a bright day on Friday the forecast is for a wet and windy weekend. Credit: Chris Strickland / Alamy Live News - Image ID: R059H9

Lauder, Scottish Borders, Scotland. UK 1nd November 2018 A female women hill runner and her dog, stands on top of a cairn on Chesters Hill near Lauder in the Scottish Borders, as the dark nights close in, head torch night runners are taking advantage of lovely sunsets. Credit PHIL WILKINSON / Alamy Live News - Image ID: R0554J 

Carreta Cemetery, Cebu City, Philippines. 31st Oct, 2018. Millions of Filipinos will be visiting cemeteries & paying their respects to deceased loved ones in the Philippines this week, known as All Saints & All Souls Day, respectively taking place on the 1st & 2nd November. Credit: imagegallery2/Alamy Live News - Image ID: R01XEY

IAN GEORGESON  St Johns Hospital, Livingston GV - Image ID: JRE12C

Irish Edition

Matteo Nuvoli  Rosslare Harbour Coast - Image ID: BY48NW

Islandstock   Gaming machines (FOBT fixed odds betting terminal) in Paddy Power Betting office. England, UK - Image ID: DGB5TN

Edinburgh, UK. 2nd Nov 2018. 2nd November 2018, Edinburgh. Liberal Democrat leader Vince Cable joins Edinburgh West MP Christine Jardine on a visit to the Edinburgh offices of Diageo, one of the world's biggest distillers where the former Business Secretary will discuss the budget and Brexit with company executives. Credit: Colin Fisher/Alamy Live News - Image ID: R0592E

World

ephotocorp Fat tailed scorpion, Hottentotta rugiscutis from type locality, Chengalpettu, Tamil Nadu, India - Image ID: KKK546

Sergi Reboredo  Lalibela, Amhara region, Ethiopia. Church of San Jorge. The Church of St. George is the best preserved of the set of orthodox temples carved in stone - Image ID: HKR69X

Business

Dorset Media Service  Pothole, road with pothole, UK - Image ID: DY1E2P

Money

Spectators on Henman Hill  - can't find it

Luca Antonio Lorenzelli   JUST EAT container on a bike used for the deliveries under the Bologna's porticos. JUST EAT s an online food order and - Image ID: H94NBN

Weekend

RM Floral  salvia microphylla cerro potosi red flower flowers autumn autumnal blooms perennials salvias closeup selective focus - Image ID: CYG9PJ

Florilegia  Salvia Micro. 'Trewithen Cerise' - Image ID: F4H81W

GWI/William Clevitt  SALVIA GUARANTICA BLACK AND BLUE - Image ID: J1XM73

elf photography   Salvia Amistad - Image ID: KWTYGX

Tim Gainey   Salvia x jamensis 'hot lips' . Salvia microphylla 'Hot Lips'. Sage 'Hot Lips' - Image ID: E5956X

GWI/Oscar D'arcy SALVIA 'WENDYS WISH' - Image ID: J1WW8J

John Swithinbank   Salvia 'Lemon Pie' - Image ID: F6CB93

GWI/Rita Coates  ACER CAPPADOCICUM AUREUM - Image ID: J1RTFF

Radim Beznoska  Redvein enkianthus, Enkianthus campanulatus - Image ID: H677CP

AidanStock  Exochorda x macrantha 'The Bride' in Flower - Image ID: DYKWP3

Travel

Elena Ermakova  Boat and bungalows on the beach of Koh Lipe Island, Thailand. - Image ID: EW8KH9

Mats Lindberg  Port Ellen Lighthouse, Carraig Fhada Lighthouse in evening light after sunset with nice colors on the skye with cliffs and seaweed in foreground, Port - Image ID: KA6D2B

Ed Rhodes  Peel Castle Isle Of Man - Image ID: BB9AJE

International Photobank  Isle of Man - Snaefell Mountain Railway - Image ID: AXD91G

christophe cappelli  Close-up on the minaret of Al-Sharif Al Hussein Bin Ali Mosque in Aqaba, Jordan, Middle East - Image ID: M9RRG9

Although my pics are rarely reported, I want to thank you for all the work you do.  I know how much time this takes, having done some reporting myself - it can be very frustrating and time consuming.  Thank you! :):wub:

7 minutes ago, Colblimp said:

Although my pics are rarely reported, I want to thank you for all the work you do.  I know how much time this takes, having done some reporting myself - it can be very frustrating and time consuming.  Thank you! :):wub:

Many thanks Andy, but I do have this down to a fine art. With a two screen set up and a feeling for typical keywords, not to mention the considerable assistance from Google and Tineye, I can find most images pretty quickly.  I also know when to abandon a sinking ship, if I can't locate an image reasonably quickly I don't waste any more time on it. Besides, what else can a retired aged person do at 6:30 in the morning? 

Further, scanning the images used has given me a sense of what sells, what styles are fashionable etc and I have used that to good effect - e.g. 3 sales of one image last month and that of a type that I would not have thought of taking when I first started shooting stock. I would recommend that all new stock shooters should spend a period searching for images, no matter how skilled a photographer they might be. 

Irish Sun Online

B199R7 All Canada Photos Emperor penguin chick (Aptenodytes forsteri) preening, Atka Bay colony, 70 Degrees S., Weddell Sea, Antarctica.

GJE9XP Lev Dolgachov close up of addict with crack cocaine drug dose

BATMNT Steve Stock pint guinness ireland

R05953 Steven Scott Taylor Edinburgh, Scotland, UK. 2nd Nov 2018. Liberal Democrat leader Vince Cable on a visit to the Edinburgh offices of Diageo, one of the world's biggest distillers where the former Business Secretary discusses the budget and Brexit with company executives. Credit: Steven Scott Taylor/Alamy Live News

R05933 Colin Fisher Edinburgh, UK. 2nd Nov 2018. 2nd November 2018, Edinburgh. Liberal Democrat leader Vince Cable joins Edinburgh West MP Christine Jardine on a visit to the Edinburgh offices of Diageo, one of the world's biggest distillers where the former Business Secretary will discuss the budget and Brexit with company executives. Credit: Colin Fisher/Alamy Live News

BX8WJA claude thibault Pint of Guinness at Gravity Bar,The Guinness Storehouse, Dublin city, Ireland

JKKJ02 Ivoha Vineyards along the Camino Francés, Castile and Leon, Spain, Europe (Crop of this)

BA34YN John Morrison Town Hall, Blackburn, Lancashire, England UK

I only noticed this one because my husband and I were caught up in the road traffic chaos that resulted from this accident in Leith, Edinburgh. There was a queue of vehicles diverting past our flat as we left, on tiny one way back streets. An enormous Irish registered coach came past, and I wish I’d been able to stay to see what happened because there was absolutely no way it was going to be able to get round the bends further up the road that the driver was obviously oblivious to. 

Anyway, the best The Scottish Sun could do was to find a photo of a cement mixer by

Vitantonio Caporusso D8WHKW

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/3435700/pensioner-crash-cement-truck-edinburgh-hospital/

Radim Beznoska  Redvein enkianthus, Enkianthus campanulatus - Image ID: H677CPRadim Beznoska  Redvein enkianthus, Enkianthus campanulatus - Image ID: H677CP

Thank you, Bryan

5 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

USA, Parade magazine, Nov 4th 2018 issue

Pg. 19, Elvis Presley (cut out), Pictorial Press LTD

elvis-presley-us-singer-actor-AD2HC1.jpg

Dunno who scanned the transparency of this for Pictorial Press, but they put it in upside down.
Elvis was right handed, hence didn't play guitar this way round ...

:)

03/11/2018 Daily Telegraph (print)

Young freshwater eels, known as glass eels, in a glass dish. JF9R8M National Geographic Image Collection/Heather Perry

Robin perched on a snow covered holly bush, holly berries in the background. CNJCYY FLPA

Close up of a single red poppy, Papaver rhoeas. GR72PT CHROMORANGE/Christian Ohde

03/11/2018, Guardian, p3, Sistine Chapel, E72KEA, Vatican2008 [Alamy credit only]
03/11/2018, Guardian, p51, estate agents' boards in Brighton, AC8K6A, Roger Bamber
03/11/2018, Guardian, p51, two children, BYCJ4Y, dbimages
03/11/2018, Guardian, p52, 'Under Repair' sticker on a laptop, J3YEFK, designer491 [Alamy credit only]
03/11/2018, Guardian, p52, gas meter reading, A257MM, PSL Images
03/11/2018, Guardian [Review section], p25, Nuuk in Greenland, CCEJ9A, MJ Photography [Alamy credit only]
03/11/2018, Guardian [Review section], p35, Scarborough, A64YN3, Mike Kipling Photography
03/11/2018, Guardian [Magazine], p41, man with yoga mat giving thumbs down sign, PR2BRA, Aaron Amat [Cropped to 1 person. Alamy credit only]
03/11/2018, Guardian [Magazine], p51, 3D rendering of a Cinderella pumpkin carriage, H7JJWC, Valentyna Chukhlyebova [Alamy credit only]
03/11/2018, Guardian [Magazine], p59, Erythronium Pagoda, AY02E2, Plantography [Cropped. Alamy credit only]
03/11/2018, Guardian [Magazine], p59, Tottering-by-Gently English Shrub Rose, PCJM7B, Jane Tregelles [Cutout. Alamy credit only]
03/11/2018, Guardian [Magazine], p61, Wimborne Minster, J3593X, DWD-photo [Alamy credit only]
03/11/2018, Guardian [Guide], p4, still from Widows, PR6KR5, Lifestyle pictures

Found on the BBC website

http://www.bbc.com/culture/story/20181030-why-luis-buuels-revolutionary-spirit-is-relevant-today

On the set Luis Bunuel with Catherine Deneuve / Belle de jour / 1966 directed by Luis Bunuel Stock Photo

Portrait of  Catherine Deneuve / Belle de jour / 1966 directed with Luis Bunuel

Photographer: ScreenProd / Photononstop / Alamy Stock Photo

Found by Adie

Image ID : F4PWFK

THE DISCREET CHARM OF THE BOURGEOISIE, (aka LE CHARME DISCRET DE LA BOURGEOISIE), from left: Stephane Audran, Julien Stock Photo

Photograph from THE DISCREET CHARM OF THE BOURGEOISIE, (aka LE CHARME DISCRET DE LA BOURGEOISIE), from left: Stephane Audran, Julien Bertheau,

For some reason this pic appears the wrong way around on the BBC site

Photographer: Everett Collection Inc / Alamy Stock Photo

Found by Adie

Image ID : HCC5DK

Prod DB © Films 59 / DR L'ANGE EXTERMINATEUR (EL ANGEL EXTERMINADOR) de Luis Bunuel 1962 MEX avec Sylvia Pinal d'apres la piece de Jose Bergamin buffet, manger, reception, dessert, cafe Stock Photo

Photo from Prod DB © Films 59 / DR L'ANGE EXTERMINATEUR (EL ANGEL EXTERMINADOR) de Luis Bunuel 1962 MEX avec Sylvia Pinal d'apres la piece de Jose Bergamin buffet, manger, reception, dessert, cafe

Photographer: TCD/Prod.DB / Alamy Stock Photo

Found by Adie

Image ID : PMKGH2

UN CHIEN ANDALOU -1929 Stock Photo

UN CHIEN ANDALOU -1929

Photographer: Moviestore collection Ltd / Alamy Stock Photo

Found by Adie

Image ID : BKJ955

Guardian Online

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2018/nov/04/top-10-uk-independent-cinemas-readers-tips
EGEY9P Gary Clarke Interior of The Station, a converted railway station in Richmond, North Yorkshire, England.
EXPCR1 Paul Quayle Tywyn,cinema,vintage,movies,Magic,Lantern,Cardigan Bay, south Gwynedd,Mid-Wales,U.K.
H1PGN4 Doug Blane / Peak District Pictures The northern light cinema Wirksworth
K0P6C2 Grant Rooney The Depot, Independent Cinema and Cafe/Bar Restaurant, Lewes, Sussex, UK
C7XRT5 Deryck A Dillon Kinema in the Woods, Woodhall Spa

Cheers Radim!

Sunday Times 4th

Scottish Edition

Chris Pancewicz  Elderly patient in hospital - Image ID: BMRMNK

Alex Ekins   Belford rural general hospital locally known as The Belford, in Fort William, Lochaber, Scotland. UK. - Image ID: FD2WTE

Irish Edition

Graham Hughes  Latex gloved hand placing iPhone 3GS into evidence bag. - Image ID: D0C2J9

Mike Greenslade  Macquarie Bank building, Sydney, NSW, Australia - Image ID: F88BNE

JoeFox the Quays shopping and leisure complex centre mall in Newry county down northern ireland - Image ID: BKJ9JH

WENN Ltd  Rachel Kavanagh A celebrity screening of the new James Bond movie 'Quantum of Solace' held at The Savoy Cinema- Arrivals - Image ID: C0PA7D

Cultura RM  Woman in supermarket with trolley, motion blur - Image ID: D0XFE9

Klaus Wagenhäuser Lamb shoulder with a labelling stamp and spices sage, thyme, rosemary - Image ID: BE019Y

Harald Theissen  cutlery and blue plate with sausage in form of question mark - Image ID: A5TR24

D. Hurst  Winter home house at night with lights on and snow - Image ID: B6J9CB

Rainer Unkel / vario images Apartments for sale in Erfurt - Image ID: BW2EWR

Business

Semiotix  Cafe Rouge Bath a chain of French Restaurants - Image ID: A227P8

Newscast Online  Lady Barbara Judge Chairman, UK ATOMIC ENERGY AUTHORITY - Image ID: FNR4E7

Russell Hart  A caucasian man whose face is obscured drives an Uber taxi, and has the company logo on his smartphone which is fixed to the windscreen. - Image ID: KD9N70

Dmytro Zinkevych   Joyful woman enjoying online shopping in bed - Image ID: H849TB

Casimiro  Milan, Italy - November 1, 2017: Noble Group logo on the website homepage. - Image ID: KR7EME

AM Stock 2  The Wasabi Sushi and Bento restaurant in central Cambridge UK - Image ID: KGWRJB

Roger Bamber  Virgin trains simulator at Crewe - Image ID: AYH7EE

Money

London, UK. 8th March 2017. Women against state pension inequality (WASPI) gather in Westminster to protest about being 'robbed' of their pensions - Budget day in Westminster - London 08 Mar 2017. Credit: Guy Bell/Alamy Live News - Image ID: HT7XYY

Robert Morris  To Let sign outside a commercial property in Nottingham England UK - Image ID: C26NCD

Michael Winters  An estate agents sign outside a thatched cottage in Uffington, Oxfordshire, England, UK. - Image ID: FBCJW8

Seniors dancing hokey cokey - can't find it

Phillip Waterman  Young woman paying for shopping using credit card - Image ID: DPDPKE

Hero Images  Couple packing cardboard boxes, moving out of home - Image ID: MBF5YH

Phil Wills  A young smiling Big Issue magazine seller, in Salisbury, Wiltshire, UK. - Image ID: DPN562

03/11/2018 Daily Mail (print)

The rugged Napali Coast on the North Shore of Kauai, Hawaii. F0TYJX Cultura RM

Sign for Wai Ale Ale, one of the wettest spots on earth, Kauai, Hawaii. DM7WHD Rolf Richardson

Archived