Had an Alamywhack today

Stokie

54 minutes ago, Sultanpepa said:

Nor mine but I find them funny when I spot them. ☺️

1 hour ago, Phil Robinson said:

Spling has never been one of my strengths. 

i always hate when i have a look months later and see obvious spelling mistake.

on the other end i saw a bus on my bike ride this morning with destination "Parlement" and thought this is really bad that they make spelling mistakes on buses...  then it dawned on me it was the French spelling (which is actually my first language) 

• Love 1

Congrats!

I've had two come close, both with the same location, different images zoomed and sold. First time there was one image, mine, uploaded in 2008, but the name of the landmark is three words. Then I shot a few more images of the locale on a trip in 2016 & mine were the only ones that showed up for the same search, with another sale. Tried the search again and now there are 60 images; 7 are mine. Obviously with so few they are still on page one, but being the only one was nice while it lasted. 

So, close to an Alamywhack. And $$$ for the last sale, don't remember how much I got for the first one. 

Edited by Marianne

7 hours ago, noelbennett said:

Had this search term today on my alamy -is this an  Alamywhack?

tourist entertain not uk not usa not china not korea not england not japan not canada not london not oceania not europe not market not restaurant [DT]

No! ☹️

7 hours ago, noelbennett said:

Had this search term today on my alamy -is this an  Alamywhack?

tourist entertain not uk not usa not china not korea not england not japan not canada not london not oceania not europe not market not restaurant [DT]

Duplicate post! 

Edited by Thyrsis

3 hours ago, Inchiquin said:

I have an Alamywhack on a photo of a particular location in the UK that I uploaded years ago and I still can't believe that mine is the only photo of that location on Alamy.

Alan

PA Media are going to find it and send hundreds of photographers there to take thousands of photos of that location, including similars.😃

Allan

Edited by Allan Bell

• 2 weeks later...