Have you Found any Alamy Photographs October

Cheers Roger

Times 1st

M.Sobreira  Marble Hill House from the back - Richmond -UK - Image ID: C5TWYH

Gracias á la almorta - 6 similar

Tim Plowden  A captive Turtle dove (Streptopelia turtur) preening Pensthorpe, Norfolk, England - Image ID: H3D653

Birling Gap, Eastbourne, East Sussex, UK..29 September 2018..Glorious colours from sunset to twilight on the South coast. David Burr/Alamy Live News. - Image ID: PR7Y5X

Scottish Edition

Anna Berkut  hands of business man type on the keyboard of computer - Image ID: DGYGH1

World

age fotostock  DHAKA, BANGLADESH - MAY 03 : A sewer cleaner of Dhaka City Corporation cleaning out the city's sewers in Dhaka, Bangladesh on May 03, 2017.Despite a - Image ID: KP698J

dhaka-bangladesh-may-03-a-sewer-cleaner-

Munich, Bavaria. 29th Sep, 2018. Policemen coming to a crime scene on the Oktoberfest grounds at the Augustiner tent. One man was fatally injured in a dispute at Munich's Oktoberfest. The manhunt for the culprit is ongoing. Police are looking for witnesses who witnessed the quarrel in the Augustinian tent. Credit: Sven Hoppe/dpa/Alamy Live News - Image ID: PR4PWC

Guardian online

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/oct/01/country-diary-wind-battered-birds-1918
CF5F4J Manor Photography Dead gannet, flattened and half buried on the beach at Nolton Haven in Pembrokeshire, Wales
https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2018/oct/01/locals-guide-tokyo-japan-manga-sake-restaurants-shopping-japanese-food
F2G12C EDU Vision Nakano Broadway,Nakano,Tokyo,Japan

Guardian Online 01/10/18
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/oct/01/staff-accuse-lambeth-council-of-institutional-racism
Greg Balfour Evans     Lambeth Town Hall, Brixton Hill, Brixton, London Borough of Lambeth, Greater London, England, United Kingdom - Image ID: BPMDMT

3 hours ago, Bryan said:

age fotostock  DHAKA, BANGLADESH - MAY 03 : A sewer cleaner of Dhaka City Corporation cleaning out the city's sewers in Dhaka, Bangladesh on May 03, 2017.Despite a - Image ID: KP698J

dhaka-bangladesh-may-03-a-sewer-cleaner-

Whenever I'm tempted to complain about my lot, I'll bring this image to mind...

1 hour ago, John Morrison said:

Whenever I'm tempted to complain about my lot, I'll bring this image to mind...

Exactly!!

What a powerful image. That's what photography is all about.

John.

GEO.de
https://www.geo.de/reisen/reiseziele/19645-bstr-fuenf-typische-fehler-von-london-touristen-und-was-man-lieber-tun
Fünf typische Fehler von London-Touristen − und was man lieber tun sollte
Five typical mistakes of London tourists - and what one should rather do

Roof garden on the Queen Elizabeth Hall on London's South Bank. C99ACK  Mauritius Images / Scott Hortop Travel / Alamy RM

People relaxing in Hyde Park on a summer evening, London, England, UK DH5C5E Mauritius Images / Alex Segre / Alamy RM

A view of the pond in the Japanese garden, Holland Park, London, UK D7AHH8  Mauritius Images / Yanice Idir / Alamy RM

Sellers at Brick Lane for the Sunday Market. Many people come to sell their cast off clothes and belongings to raise some cash. BD85D8  Mauritius Images / Michael Kemp / Alamy RM

Times 2nd

Kzenon  Young woman snorting cocaine with a bill, close-up - Image ID: CF5K0W

The National Gallery, London, UK. 18th February 2014. Press View - Strange Beauty: Masters of the German Renaissance from 19 February to 11 May 2014 at the Sainsbury Wing. An exhibition exploring what makes works of art beautiful. Hans Holbein the Younger: Jean de Dinteville and Georges de Selve (The Ambassadors), 1533. Credit: The National Gallery, London. Bought, 1890 © The National Gallery, London. Credit: Malcolm Park editorial/Alamy Live News - Image ID: DTH41Y

Clarissa Leahy  Nurse supporting elderly woman - Image ID: BFTN14

David Dixon  Sign for Cleveland Police station at Hartlepool,England,UK - Image ID: M0WB7Y

PETER KOVALEV/ALAMY Models display an array of kokoshniks, traditional Russian headdresses, at the international beauty exhibition in St Petersburg - can't find it, lapse live news?

World

New York, NY, USA. 8th Sep, 2015. Nirav Modi, Nimrat Kaur at arrivals for NIRAV MODI Jewelry Store Grand Opening, 727 Madison Avenue, New York, NY September 8, 2015. Credit: Gregorio T. Binuya/Everett Collection/Alamy Live News - Image ID: F203W4

Bottrop, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. 1st Oct, 2018. : The hot-air balloon, which crashed on a high-voltage line - can't find it - lapsed live news?

Bottrop, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. 1st Oct, 2018. : The hot-air balloon crashed at a high-voltage line is examined by a height rescuer. On 30.09.2018 the balloon with six people on board had got caught in the power lines at a height of 65 metres. Photo: Roland Weihrauch/dpa Credit: dpa picture alliance/Alamy Live News - Image ID: PRAY19

Riot police Chemnitz Germany - can't find it

Business

Mike Ford lady at one of the two Cash machines at the Tesco site at Undergate Rd, Dinnington, Sheffield S25 2PF - Image ID: P0WDMY

Bailey-Cooper Photography La Defense, Business district, Paris, France. View looking down Avenue de la Grand Armee from the Arc de Triomphe. - Image ID: FY2NDG - a crop of this?

Times 2

Anton Balazh   A bottle of white wine, glass and grapes - Image ID: D0R29F

Times 3rd

London, UK. 12th September, 2018. Tina Rothery addresses women from across the UK and their supporters holding a 100Women rally in Parliament Square to honour the Suffragettes and to draw attention to the lack of democracy in overturning local votes against fracking. The rally was organised to coincide with a debate on fracking in Westminster Hall. Credit: Mark Kerrison/Alamy Live News - Image ID: PKC2K0

Ian Dagnall  Touirists outside the birthplace of William Shakespeare, Henley Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, England, UK - Image ID: C73FBH

Stephen Barnes/Law and Order  Police tape at the cordon of a crime scene. - Image ID: H67XYA

Mark Waugh Manchester University historic buildings Architecture quad quadrangle University Universities college education school student - Image ID: H2TE7A

Richard Levine  A reader uses her Amazon Kindle electronic book in Bryant Park in New York on Wednesday, April 21, 2010. (© Richard B. Levine) - Image ID: BKE5G6

Clara Mrg  Crowd of people taking photos with the phone in a summer concert. - Image ID: H2HA2R

Scottish Edition

PAUL R. STERRY  Manx Shearwater Puffinus puffinus - Image ID: DH40A4

Martin Langer   North Sea, Oil production with platforms. Aerial view. Brent Oil Field. - Image ID: KRT18T

Irish Edition

Hans Blossey View of town and harbour, docks and Business Enterprise Park, Galway, County Clare, Ireland - Image ID: H2GTK4 - Might be a crop of this?

World

Dudley Meadows  Captain Cook and Young Nicks Head - Image ID: K0BRNM

Spain. 1st October, 2017. Barcelona, Catalan people who were gathered outside the Ramon Llull school clash with Spanish National riot policemen during the '1-O Referendum' in Barcelona, Catalonia, on 01 October 2017. National Police officers and Civil guards have been deployed in Barcelona to prevent the people from entering to the polling centers and vote in the Catalan independence referendum, that has been banned by the Spanish Constitutional Court. Credit: EFE News Agency/Alamy Live News - Image ID: KBT5X4

Business

PSL Images  St James's Place Wealth Asset Management - Image ID: AP8GNN

Gustafsson Canada, British Columbia, Kitimat-Stikine A, Highway 37 - Image ID: MF7GXC

RENEE JONES SCHNEIDER Female student studying in library - can't find it

Steve Tulley  Couple sitting bathed in red light from the Giant neon Pepsi Cola sign ,Gantry Plaza State Park, Long Island City NY - Image ID: F1A7N5

Over the last 5 years I have only seen 2 of my sold images on this thread yet I still look at this thread several times a day as it is  lol. I like to say thank you to everyone who contributes to this thread some people spend a lot of time and effect finding images and writing the posts. Thanks again

10 minutes ago, Southpole said:

Over the last 5 years I have only seen 2 of my sold images on this thread yet I still look at this thread several times a day as it is  lol. I like to say thank you to everyone who contributes to this thread some people spend a lot of time and effect finding images and writing the posts. Thanks again

Hear, hear.

Jim :)

24 minutes ago, Southpole said:

Absolutely - I give a greenie to everyone who finds Alamy images, without fail.

Guardian online

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2018/oct/02/us-national-trails-wilderness-walking-scenic-favourites-hiking
MNJD8C HagePhoto / Aurora Photos Backpackers hike to Glacier Lake Pass near Thousand Island Lake

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2018/oct/03/somerset-levels-autumn-cider-cycling-activities
CB8TG0 James Osmond  Burrow Mump from the Somerset Levels at Sunrise.
C1BTGA  REDA &CO srl/Michele Bella  Julian Temperley owner, Burrow Hill Cider.
A4BBDN Cephas Picture Library Apples being collected in Burrow Hill orchard
JRND6W Stephen Dinsdale  Piece Hall in Halifax, West Yorkshire
AE8A9P PURPLE MARBLES YORKSHIRE  Alpacas at the Great Yorkshire Show
K10G4F Steve Price Wylam Brewery, Palace of Arts, Newcastle Upon Tyne

On 01/10/2018 at 23:21, TeeCee said:

Providing it's very short, and you're staying somewhere local (like home), then yeah, go ahead! :D

Lol. That's my sort of holiday! Of course, I'm on permanent holiday because I'm lucky enough to be a photographer I guess.

Irish Sun online today

AAYG0K Keith Leighton Still life of euro coins on euro banknotes

Waves crashing up the sea front in Aberystwyth - unbelievably I can't find it!

ECT5F9 Realimage Euros in different denominations of Euro notes from the European Union Eurozone in close-up. Europe EU

1 hour ago, Southpole said:

The first time I looked at this forum I found one of images reported on this thread (Guardian Week in wildlife) and it was only my second sale, which got me hooked. Been lucky enough to appear again every so often; intermittent reinforcement is a powerful thing. The time that people give up to report regularly here is amazing. 

Archived