Payment date keeps moving?

1 hour ago, artyme83 said:

My payment date also has moved several times. 1st, 2nd...

But now it says "We'll pay you on 01 Oct 2018"...

Why?

This is a small bug in the part of the system which IS automated. If your cleared balance is over $50 at the end of the month you will be paid when the next payment run begins (the first working day of the next month). However at the start of every month, that wording about 'We''ll pay you on...' in your dashboard automatically ticks over to show the start of the following month. This can be misleading for a day or two as your cleared balance will still show as the £50+ amount until the payment run actually takes place. At that point cleared balance will show $0 and  the line will change to Current Cleared Balance: $0 We'll pay you once your balance is over $50.

It is a minor point really, it makes no material difference to when payment is actually made. If we want to push Alamy and make the point that we are the people who make their business possible, then we might be better occupied trying to fry some bigger fish, like being Alamy being more determined in chasing up unauthorised uses or shooting the fox that is inappropriate PU use. 

13 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

As expected, my payment notification just came, via the usual email on the first business day on or after the 1st of the month.

That's interesting, I've never ever had a payment notification email!! Even though I've received a payment every month for years and years.

26 minutes ago, Lynne said:

That's interesting, I've never ever had a payment notification email!! Even though I've received a payment every month for years and years.

I think you only get a payment email if you are  VAT registered.

32 minutes ago, Lynne said:

I get one from Paypal as that is how I receive my Alamy payment.

Jill

2 hours ago, Thyrsis said:

I think you only get a payment email if you are  VAT registered.

I get one from Paypal as that is how I receive my Alamy payment

Jill

Thanks Thyrsis & Jill, it's not an issue to me at all, I was just curious and it obviously just depends on different circumstances. I've always been paid straight to my bank.

Lynne

Archived