Declining distributor sales?

For the first time in memory I had no distributor sales in July, while getting 17 direct sales from Alamy.  Normally about 20% of my monthly sales (in numbers, not value) are distributor sales.

1 hour ago, Michael Ventura said:

V   e   r  y    S   l   o   w   here as well.  Worst start for any month in many years.....I'll take a distro sale!!

I just noticed that sale #4 was invoiced today, so hopefully this will be one of those months where things heat up as we enter the final laps.

On 14/08/2018 at 22:12, Cryptoprocta said:

My distributor sales have dwindled so much I looked last week to see if I had opted-out then forgotten. Turns out I hadn't (i.e. I'm 'in'), but my last distributor sale was in January.

Huh, and that was tempting fate. I got two in today (same subject) from the Czech Republic "bulk discount", netting me 99c each, my lowest-ever sale price here.

:-(

Added: And by an incredible coincidence, another one (different subject) has just dropped in, all details the same except to Slovenia, same 99c net "bulk discount" price.

I would like to tempt fate again,  by stating it's been even longer since I had a $$$ sale.

Yes, I had two of the same to Serbia and Slovenia yesterday - small web use.

So far I have 4 distributor sales this month, so they're not dropping off (although sometimes I wish they would).

At least we're back on topic :-)

3 hours ago, Reimar said:

Yes, I had two of the same to Serbia and Slovenia yesterday - small web use.

So far I have 4 distributor sales this month, so they're not dropping off (although sometimes I wish they would).

At least we're back on topic :-)

Oh, mine were editorial web use (any size).

Archived