Panoramic image sales

Sultanpepa

I had a sale for a stitched panorama image drop in last night. I only uploaded it as I had processed it anyway. I wasn't thinking it would ever sell but there you have it. Have you had any luck with sales of panoramics?

I've sold a few over the years,  none for a long time then two within a couple of days in early May - F07CA8  and DKCT2T.  Fees nothing to get excited about but not bad.

One dropped in this morning - F7DWK3.  Stitched from two images but maybe pushing it a bit to call it a panorama.

Incidentally, while checking this I have just realised I had my 1000th sale a few days ago..!

Apologies - scratch that, I had forgotten that the Sales History total includes refunds, so not reached the magic 1000 yet.

3 minutes ago, Vincent Lowe said:

I've sold a few over the years,  none for a long time then two within a couple of days in early May - F07CA8  and DKCT2T.  Fees nothing to get excited about but not bad.

One dropped in this morning - F7DWK3.  Stitched from two images but maybe pushing it a bit to call it a panorama.

Incidentally, while checking this I have just realised I had my 1000th sale a few days ago..!

congrats on the 1000th!

6 minutes ago, Vincent Lowe said:

Oops, sorry Mandy, I jumped the gun. I had forgotten that the Sales History total includes refunds, so I've not reached the magic 1000 yet.

Sorry to veer off topic.... back to panoramas....

just a matter of time...

1 hour ago, Colin Woods said:

I don't have very many but I have never even had a zoom. It shows that there is a market for them though, however small. Did you get a decent price for it?

Better than small but not what you would call a large sale either. About 3x newspaper fee. ;) This one M0JEJ9

Congrats on your sale Doug.

I have both horizontal and vertical panoramas available, but don't recall any every selling. Mind you the vertical stitches look very much like standard shots, but with a larger file size, so I may have missed one.

There was a discussion about this many moons ago when one of our prominent erstwhile members demonstrated some lovely horizontal panos, it inspired me to have  a go.

2 hours ago, Bryan said:

Congrats on your sale Doug.

I have both horizontal and vertical panoramas available, but don't recall any every selling. Mind you the vertical stitches look very much like standard shots, but with a larger file size, so I may have missed one.

There was a discussion about this many moons ago when one of our prominent erstwhile members demonstrated some lovely horizontal panos, it inspired me to have  a go.

Thanks Bryan :)

Archived