Manage Images v2.4 not working?

Is anyone else having problems with this? I noticed it on Thursday when I went in to do some keywording, thumbnails just stuck on 'loading'. I  thought it just a blip and used the old manage images to get around the problem. But today v2.4 is still not working for me.

I'm using it at the moment and for the last few days with no problems - Firefox, Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5. I recall problems reported before sometimes after Flash updates.

Not sure about Chrome, as I uninstalled after getting infested with a Google redirect virus which only affected Chrome on my PC.  But I have just tested on my machine (Win7) with FF 20.0.1; Opera 12.15; IE10 and Safari 5.1.7.  All work fine for me this morning.  Just about to uninstall Safari - I haven't used it for yonks and was unaware of Apple's lack of ongoing support/upgrades for the browser on Windows (see 1 and 2).

I'm tempted to think that maybe there is an an issue at Alamy HQ or maybe with Flash integration with various browsers.  I do wish that they would ditch Flash - maybe that's on the 'to-do' list?

Working OK this afternoon. Images that I thought had missing keywords last night are in fact OK when they are published, but that was definitely not the case when I last saw them in the editor. Very strange.

Further update, and I know this sounds crazy, but I have found that if you start a section of key wording with the word "Infinity", it appears that you cannot save anything beyond it. 

I was key wording some images taken in Stockton, including some of the Infinity Bridge. Those sections that I started "Infinity" lost all of the following text, while those that did not were fine, For example "Infinity Bridge" saved as "Infinity", while "Cyclist crossing Infinity Bridge" was fine, and  "The Infinity Bridge" was OK too.  I need to check that these updates have stuck tomorrow and I have not tried with a wider selection of images, so, for example, it may be that  the combination "Infinity Bridge" is the problem. 

I don't normally use the word "The" in my Essential Keywords, but in this instance it seemed to be necessary.

I did report the problem with one of the shots to Member Services, and they got back to say it was being investigated - but that was before I discovered the problem with the word infinity.

Using Chrome on Win 7 64 bit.

To infinity, but not beyond......

• 6 months later...

I just processed a bunch of new images and in the middle of it all manage images just stopped working. I've cleared my cache and even tried another browser but no luck. Any news on when it will be back online?

I just processed a bunch of new images and in the middle of it all manage images just stopped working. I've cleared my cache and even tried another browser but no luck. Any news on when it will be back online?

Archived